West Coast 2015/2016 Offseason Thread

Started by LF, October 04, 2015, 09:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Money

Sheed, Redden, Colledge, Naitanui and Giles trained away from the main group today, I'm assuming the latter 3 are possibly just sore. Still under on Redden and Sheed but read an article saying they could be on track for a nab game

RaisyDaisy

Article on AFL confirming what I mentioned in another thread - Simmo saying that Lycett is not guaranteed 22 at all

He is good cover to have, but I just don't think we need him now with the interchange changes - he isn't good enough as a forward. I reckon Gov and even Giles would be better support to NN

Ricochet

Lycett will be a very good player, he'll be very important to you in the future

elephants

Yeah if there's a way he could play with NicNat we would have the best combo in the league I reckon.

GoLions

Quote from: elephants on February 25, 2016, 10:59:47 AM
Yeah if there's a way he could play with NicNat we would have the best combo in the league I reckon.
Todd and Todd's left arm seem to work pretty well together

jvalles69

We need to build Lycett up after committing to him, he'll get games over Giles.  I see Lycett playing when it's going to be tougher for Nic Nat, but if the opposition only use 1 ruckman, or they have weak ruckmen then I reckon Gov will pinch hit.

elephants

Quote from: GoLions on February 25, 2016, 12:30:23 PM
Quote from: elephants on February 25, 2016, 10:59:47 AM
Todd and Todd's left arm seem to work pretty well together

Haha Todd and nobody goes pretty well

RaisyDaisy

Poor old Browny can't catch a break - out for 8 weeks with a finger injury, while Jetta has avoided injury and is on track for rd1

Masten still 6 weeks away

elephants

Spewing for Browny, hope he can get back into it soon!