Quick help required!

Started by steven3, August 29, 2015, 11:52:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steven3

Opponent has: swan maynard gibson houli sloane jacobs buddy TMac ?
I have: simpson ward dahl lambert b.smith nicnat newnes TMitchell ?
The question marks are both hodge which we will both make a trade on. I could get houli/TMac and remove a unique or i could grab rance/picken and have another unique.
Just a quick vote would be appreciated or any opinions too cheers :)

fanTCfool

Take Houli as your opponent has him, security.

steven3

Quote from: fanTCfool on August 29, 2015, 12:07:46 PM
Take Houli as your opponent has him, security.

Think the rest of my team can pull me through for a win?

GCSkiwi

My prediction: the 3 players that will decide the outcome of this match up are Buddy, Sloane and Simpson.

I'd call those uniques pretty even I reckon, your fwds probably edge his but his defense edges yours, mids and rucks pretty even, maybe a slight advantage to him. But if Buddy and Sloane go huge, and Simpson doesn't at least cancel out Gibson, you're in an awful lot of trouble I reckon. I think I would grab another unique, if you cancel out a defender then you still have Newnes and Smith going up against a defender you haven't cancelled out, and whoever he replaces Hodge with, it's not gonna be pretty. So go all in and hope you get a big score - I would go with Rance I think, but tough call.

steven3

Thanks for your input
I was thinking rance or houli as they play essendon while Tmac has freo and picken is coming off an injury
Still unsure though

H1bb3i2d

Think Rance will pick off the Dons' kicks all day, and feed the ball off to Houli to start their attacks. Both in for a big night I think

Mark

Im even considering tading McDonald to Houli ??