Prelim Carnage!

Started by steven3, August 21, 2015, 10:02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steven3

Hey guys, just need some help with my trades this week to help get me through to the granny

3 trades, 153k
Shaw, Hodgey, Newnes, Hibberd, Simpson, B.Smith (Goddard, Hamling)
Fyfe, Pendles, Jelwood, Ward, Hanners, Rocky, Danger, PARKER (Steele, McKenzie, Dumont)
Goldy, NicNat (Lucey)
Gray, Dusty, Bont, Goddard, TMITCH, BUDDY (Lambert, Dale)

Was planning to go Smith to Houli before this week but that plan is gone thanks to Sydney's injuries
Can cover TMitch with Lambert leaving Parker and Buddy to trade out. Keen on Dahl and Mundy/Priddis however i don't have enough cash to grab them both. Wanting Dahl more as I dont really want any other forwards and that leaves me with 545k for a midfielder. In this price range i was looking at JPK, S.Mitchell, Sloane and Heppell.
However i could instead trade TMitch and keep Buddy which will allow me to grab Mundy or Priddis.

Question is whether or not to keep Buddy and go Parker -> Priddis/Mundy and TMitch -> Dahl or keep TMitch and go Buddy -> Dahl and Parker -> JPK/S.Mitch/Heppell/Sloane.
I think TMitch is a better option to keep as Buddy has been injured for a few weeks and if i make it through to the granny TMitch more likely to come back and score higher.

Thanks in advance for any help and opinions :)

RaisyDaisy

I think getting rid of Buddy is the better option, so I would go with Buddy to Dahl and Parker to Sloane or JPK

kfewster

Id go the other way.

You def no Parker's not coming back for the year, but there's a slim chance buddy plays next week.

PICCOLLO

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 21, 2015, 10:04:51 AM
I think getting rid of Buddy is the better option, so I would go with Buddy to Dahl and Parker to Sloane or JPK

+1

jcuz001

im also on the side of keeping tmitch over buddy. Parker had the second highest centre bounces attendances at sydney, with him gone i was expecting tmich to pull out higher scores (actually had the VC on him). also buddy loves to burn fantasy players.

Belegur

I have to keep one trade one of Mitch and buddy a swell, buddy is more likely to be back next week from what I've read. Not certain about this but the article I read stated buddy touch and go for this week, Mitch may miss two. Anyway I'm keepin Mitch only because his dpp link could help me next week, not relying on either being available

steven3

Cheers guys, ill keep TMitch
Everyone think JPK is the best option out of him, S.Mitchell, Sloane and Heppell?

Diesels Pups

I think according to herald sun article, Horse said strong possibility that T. Mitch might miss next week too, and Goddard might be a late out. Carnage carnage carnage

Frozensage

hope to god goddard plays...

tmac16

Goddard pictured on Gold Coast with Hurley. Catastrophe averted ...

quinny88

Keeper27

arrrr.... no armitage/tmitch and no cover (maybe Dale for Tmitch)
this is where captain choice is vital.

Danger or sloane??

Grazz

Quote from: Keeper27 on August 21, 2015, 05:28:17 PM

Danger or sloane??

Sloane does go large against the Lions, discount last score as he cracked his cheek on Robbo's head. Both should go ok really.

j959

Quote from: Grazz on August 21, 2015, 06:57:35 PM
Quote from: Keeper27 on August 21, 2015, 05:28:17 PM

Danger or sloane??

Sloane does go large against the Lions, discount last score as he cracked his cheek on Robbo's head. Both should go ok really.
Sloane ranger if you have trades to spare after to put the cash you save to good use!!!
if last trade, you have to go Danger on form ...  :o   ;)