Trade Talk

Started by Football Factory, August 03, 2015, 07:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Football Factory

You may discuss trades in this thread, however trade period 1 wont open until 1 month prior to the National draft.

AXVIII DT has a cap on trading, maximum of 20 player movements per team over 2 trade periods. Player movements include trading draft picks.

Trade period 1 will start 1 month prior to the Nat and rookie drafts (allows trading of draft picks)

Trade period 2 will be after AFL Fantasy/RDT (Virtual Sports) positions are announced (whoever names them first)

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,99131.msg1478687.html#msg1478687

T Dog

Prior to Nat Fyfe being traded to the Pies?

Football Factory

Quote from: T Dog on August 03, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
Prior to Nat Fyfe being traded to the Pies?

And Pendlebury to the Bombers ..yes  ;D

LF

Is on trading a player counted as a movement?

Football Factory

Quote from: LF on August 03, 2015, 07:33:43 PM
Is on trading a player counted as a movement?

Yes .. 20 player movements per team is quite substantial imo

Ill be lucky to make 10 I reckon

R.Griffen

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on August 03, 2015, 07:14:10 PM
AXVIII DT has a cap on trading, maximum of 20 player movements per team over 2 trade periods. Player movements include trading draft picks.
So I can only have 20 more draft picks plus the ones I have?

Pkbaldy

Bolivia is looking to be active this trade season. I am willing to give up young guns and the #1 NAT Draft pick for a premium defender and a premium forward.

Young Guns i'm willing to part ways with for a premium forward or defender;
1. Jack Redden
2. Jaeger O'Meara
3. Adam Treloar
4. David Swallow
5. Dylan Shiel
6. Dom Sheed
7. Zac Merrett

Atto

Quote from: R.Griffen on August 03, 2015, 09:01:13 PM

If you trade for 2 draft picks every trade you could have 40!  :o

elephants

Got quite a few backs, looking for forwards.

Hit me up guys

LF

Need to have a look properly but I do know we need forwards

R.Griffen

Quote from: Atto on August 03, 2015, 09:39:16 PM

So after this and my 40 picks I know that I'll have. I don't need any position specific cos I'll be able to select for the position I want  ;)

Football Factory

Quote from: R.Griffen on August 03, 2015, 11:27:17 PM
Quote from: Atto on August 03, 2015, 09:39:16 PM

So after this and my 40 picks I know that I'll have. I don't need any position specific cos I'll be able to select for the position I want  ;)

All trades/draft picks are 1 for 1 ... so you can only get 20 draft picks (if you were crazy enough to do this)

Football Factory

Quote from: Atto on August 03, 2015, 09:43:57 PM
At Dallas we have certain players we would like to get rid of but we're pretty flexible...I think. Personally want less forwards and more midfielders in general but will discuss with Memph.

Btw how many delistings are we doing?

Depending on how many players you have retire/AFL Delisted will determine how many AXVIII delistings you will need to make.

4 draft picks for Nat draft

4 draft picks for Rookie draft

We will keep a list of each teams retirements and AFL team delistings (in a separate thread). At the end of the Nat and Rookie drafts you will need to have a list of 54 players, this will be when you are required to delist if needed ? All players delisted by AXVIII teams will go into the pool of players available in the Mid Season draft.

SydneyRox

LA is looking for rucks and younger mids primarily, got fwds of value for the right trades

Grannyboy

I have quite a few up and coming young forwards and defenders, looking for young mids or draft picks. Not trading Hibberd or Dusty ...before anyone asks.