"Wife's", "Mum's", "GF's" team

Started by Resch, March 21, 2010, 09:48:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Resch

So who's got one?

I have because I want to be in more than 3 leagues.  The "Wifes" team is a bit more risky though, more of a fun team.  My team is in all the $ leagues.

CFC 1979

3 DT
3 SC

if entered in 3 leagues it could equal 18 teams

Resch

Quote from: CFC 1979 on March 21, 2010, 09:55:59 AM
3 DT
3 SC

if entered in 3 leagues it could equal 18 teams

Are the 3 in each comp different?

CFC 1979

yeah resch - 3 different DT + 3 different SC

Alex7089

I don't have one. Only the one team for me, I always thought it unfair to have more than one team.

Justin Bieber

only 1 team for me.

am helping my sis with her team. she doesn't check it after making it so might tweak it a bit to finish a respectable placing (top 50k sound alright to me).

Alex7089

Don't know if you'll really need to 'tweak' it to get in top 50k. My friend made a team and didn't touch it all year and came like 28, 000

Justin Bieber

when it's full of hawthorn and essendon players, tweaking is a must.

Alex7089

haha, I guess then yeah tweaking would be needed. Why hawks?

nas

Don't know why but Dawks seem to get more players picked. be interesting to see the most team stats after the comp starts.

Justin Bieber

they are here favourite teams. have to keep like 2 or 3 of each in though incase she checks up on it.

Alex7089

My sister made 1 last year I offered to do it for her but se said no and ended up beating me by 12 points in the granny. I was pissed.

Justin Bieber

please tell me it was your younger sister ;D.

that would give all of us alot of material to work with when bagging you in the future ;D

Alex7089

Nup she's 3 years older, not sure if that makes it better or worse, at least I wasn't beaten by a child.

Justin Bieber

:'( :'( :'(

so close to eternal humiliation ;D