Main Menu

Cats review! Cats win, Mick gone

Started by shorty3264, May 27, 2015, 03:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorty3264

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFxrLhi1v1U

2011 GF, last game for Mick at the Pies, 2015 loss to Cats, last game for Mick at Blues. Feels like the story was Mick more than anything but here is the Geelong angle!

Can we beat West Coast over there?

powersuperkents

Despite beating a crumbling Port Adelaide, I still think West Coast are flat track bullies (they have improved from last year though). Would tip the Cats, however it will be tough matching up against Priddis, Shuey, & Gaff without Duncan.

The game will be a test for both teams, WCE will be fighting to shake the title of 'flat track bullies' and prove they are a finals side and Geelong will fight to show they are still a top 4 contender imo

shorty3264

Quote from: powersuperkents on May 27, 2015, 04:24:38 PM
Despite beating a crumbling Port Adelaide, I still think West Coast are flat track bullies (they have improved from last year though). Would tip the Cats, however it will be tough matching up against Priddis, Shuey, & Gaff without Duncan.

The game will be a test for both teams, WCE will be fighting to shake the title of 'flat track bullies' and prove they are a finals side and Geelong will fight to show they are still a top 4 contender imo
Yeh I totally agree. WC are yet to really beat a genuine side. PA form is woeful atm. Yeh their midfield will be difficult to handle. Massive test for us as I mention in the video, a real line in the sand game I think, if we lose well we may confirm we're a 6-10 side but if we can win. Really stamps us as a quality side.

kilbluff1985

funny i mentioned WC were flat track bullies on a facebook post

and an Eagles fan took offense to it said they beat GWS who beat Hawks and the guy called me a flog lol

i didn't even mean it in a bad way

i told him it's pretty common knowledge lol

powersuperkents

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 28, 2015, 01:27:11 PM

funny i mentioned WC were flat track bullies on a facebook post

and an Eagles fan took offense to it said they beat GWS who beat Hawks and the guy called me a flog lol

i didn't even mean it in a bad way

i told him it's pretty common knowledge lol
hahahahahaha the inference that they can beat the Hawks because they 'bullied' GWS is so illogical hahaha

Gaining a lot of respect for GWS, however at this point in time they are the same as WCE (in their case it's not bad because they are inexperienced - mere improved as opposed to complacency). They only beat a significantly undermanned Hawthorn (and I would rank the Eagles higher than the Crows).

I honestly think if the Eagles beat the Cats they will have done enough to temporarily shake the title off (probably need to beat one more top 8 side afterwards). Still think the Cats are resilient enough to come out with the win though