Jack Sinclair to stay on the senior list

Started by Bill Manspeaker, May 21, 2015, 03:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Manspeaker

http://m.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/afl-backflip-allows-st-kildas-jack-sinclair-to-stay-on-senior-list-20150521-gh6m2b.html

QuoteA change of heart from the AFL has allowed St Kilda to reverse their decision to demote emerging youngster Jack Sinclair back to the rookie list.

While the specifics of the move are yet to be finalised, it's understood the league has reversed its call forcing Sinclair to be replaced by the returning Seb Ross, meaning St Kilda's announcement on Wednesday that Sinclair would become a rookie again will not eventuate.

Pkbaldy

Who goes back on then? Saad or Schnieder?

LF

Would want to be someone otherwise it could open up a can of worms.
and tbh I do not know why they upgraded him for Ross knowing he wasn't going to be out for as long as Markworth or Siposs.

Bill Manspeaker

Saad would be my guess

Schneids has been good for us this year (besides the dying moments against Essendon)

Grazz

Good news for him and the Saints. Odd situation the AFL stepping in.  :-\

BoredSaint

Glad he gets to stay on senior list. He's looked the most promising of the new bunch from this year

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: BoredSaint on May 23, 2015, 01:29:18 AM
Glad he gets to stay on senior list. He's looked the most promising of the new bunch from this year
yep agreed, but Lonie wouldn't be too far behind. then McKenzie.. and we've still got Goddard to look forward to and McCartin once he hits his straps. couldn't have hoped for any better!

Pkbaldy

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Pkbaldy on June 24, 2015, 11:06:18 PM
I feel we will give Lonie a 4 year deal right off the bat too!!

give him 10! love the kid

BoredSaint

Pretty big statement from the Saints to guarantee an elevation after just 10 games. But to be fair hes been the best of the first year players. Reminds me a lot of Dal Santo with his smooth moving and ability to just hit targets. Seems to be better at kicking goals than NDS was too

Bill Manspeaker

from BF. or twitter.. and twitter? I dunno

how awesome is that  8)

Bill Manspeaker

Jack slayed for Sandringham today. was awesome to watch

Paddy kicked 4, played well also

reading Curren got injured today... could be out for the year... could be good for Jack!

Bill Manspeaker

aaaaand he's back on the senior list

http://m.saints.com.au/news/2015-07-02/sinclair-elevated

sucks for Curren, but happy Sinclair is back  8)

BoredSaint

What an absolute jet of a player hes gonna be. I know the bombers were really flat yesterday but his last quarter starting in the guts was so good to watch. That running goal from the centre bounce was as good a goal as anyone would ever kick. Also got the next centre clearance. So excited to see how he develops