Main Menu

NAB 1 Roundup

Started by Mr.Craig, February 26, 2015, 09:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

Thoughts on the kids that played vs Collingwood...

Anderson - Starred. Dermie said during the call that Jed is best 18 and it's hard to disagree on that performance. Ran hard, threw his body around and racked up. Just a matter of working out who comes out of the team for him.

Hartung - Was good in patches but needed to use the ball better and provide some stronger defensive pressure.

Woodward - Always goes in hard but I really didn't notice him much and 12 disposals is a poor return really.

Miles - Really good first up game. Very composed (18 touches at 88%) and looked at home around the half back line.

Willsmore - Reasonable game, did a couple of nice things.

Sicily - Didn't get a lot of it but I liked his endeavour (5 contested possessions). Hopefully will make his debut in the first half of 2015.

Hardisty - He makes Simpkin look speedy but he tried his guts out and should be a handy player for Box Hill.

Howe - Only 10 touches but half were contested. I saw enough to believe he'll be something.

Miller-Lewis - Struggled with the pressure of the game but had a few little glimpses. Hopefully he can knuckle down in the VFL.

Pittonet - Limited game time and barely sighted.

Brand - Terrible luck for him, guess we'll have to wait and see how bad that shoulder is because it didn't look like it wanted to pop back in.

Nige

Definitely agree on all of them.

Anderson was insane.

GM

So , who in your opinion from drops out for Jed Mr C ?

Mr.Craig

Quote from: GM on February 26, 2015, 09:55:52 PM
So , who in your opinion from drops out for Jed Mr C ?

Puopolo. Either him or we reshuffle the team and drop a defender like Suckling or Duryea.

I'm not saying any of those guys really deserve to be out of the team but there's only so many spots. :-\

Rusty00

Covered it pretty well Mr.C.

Very excited about Anderson's performance tonight. Also Langford picked up where he left off in the finals last year. He's developing into a very good stoppage/contested player.