Main Menu

Cash Leagues

Started by Mr.Craig, February 22, 2015, 01:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

I propose a ban on advertising cash leagues/games at FF. Inevitably the people who post these things are new members who have no interest in being part of the community and at worst are scamming people out of their money, which has happened previously.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 22, 2015, 01:33:51 PM
I propose a ban on advertising cash leagues/games at FF. Inevitably the people who post these things are new members who have no interest in being part of the community and at worst are scamming people out of their money, which has happened previously.
I think there is already a ban on advertising cash leagues in place.  Certainly have seen a lot less this year than normal.

Hellopplz

Yeah, cash leagues and stuff are frowned upon on the forums. Most know not to join them especially over an internet forum as a few have been scammed in the past. And it's out of m0nty's hands if something happens but he still feels bad, why we don't really have much of them these days.

The_Captain

Yeah can't trust dat shiz. Only cash leagues with mates you know in person.

Pkbaldy

Everyone send me $100 to my banking account to be in my cash league. I totally trustworthy.