Main Menu

4th Ruck?????

Started by cledus32, March 19, 2010, 02:21:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cledus32

Any suggestions now that skipper is gone...

Trav0

4th ruck doesnt really have much influence in your team!! but i guess its whoever the hawks make a replacement

bradway

Hawks dont have another ruck option :(
Lisle is not listed as a ruck and Grimley makes Christian Bock look like Hulk Hogan.

I have heard several good reports coming out of Melbourne about Jack Fitzpatrick, so maybe check for his inclusion round 1.

Trav is correct though, hopefully you dont ever need your 4th ruck, so I would suggest making Warnock your third ruck and spin the wheel on the 4th ruck.

MissPies

Quote from: cledus32 on March 19, 2010, 02:21:03 AM
Hawks have clearly stated they will play an unnamed. S.Grimley or  Lisle.....to back up Renoff :)

nas

4th ruck go a cheapie or as said go for Lobbe if you have Tippet in the Fwd.

Will Sullivan not quite a bottom cheapie but elevated as insurance for Cox & NicNat @ Weagles.

hawk_88

Quote from: MissPies on March 23, 2010, 05:43:32 PM
Hawks have clearly stated they will play an unnamed. S.Grimley or  Lisle.....to back up Renoff :)

I think you will find that was Gibson, not the Hawks. They has been very inconsistent as to what will happen with the ruck situation.

Players that various players/coaches/officials have suggested might contest the ruck:

• Grimley
  • Lisle
  • Dowler
  • Roughead
  • Peterson
  • Hodge

alman

Anyone worth 83k and save yourself some $$$

Even if Grimely plays it will only be a few games till Skip is back - prob not enough to raise any serious cash

MissPies

Quote from: hawk_88 on March 23, 2010, 11:34:43 PM

I think you will find that was Gibson, not the Hawks. They has been very inconsistent as to what will happen with the ruck situation.

Players that various players/coaches/officials have suggested might contest the ruck:

• Grimley
  • Lisle
  • Dowler
  • Roughead
  • Peterson
  • Hodge

looks like roughead and hodge

hawk_88

Quote from: MissPies on March 26, 2010, 03:37:12 PM
Quote from: hawk_88 on March 23, 2010, 11:34:43 PM

• Grimley
  • Lisle
  • Dowler
  • Roughead
  • Peterson
  • Hodge

looks like roughead and hodge

and potentially Peterson. Have never seen a 6 foot ruckman but apparently if anyone can do it he can.

Also, talk is that at Hawthorn training they have been heavily teaching Lewis and Hodge to go third man up so expect Lewis to take a few as well.