Started by PowerBug, January 28, 2015, 11:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

Pkbaldy

BratPack

Quote from: Pkbaldy on February 20, 2015, 11:07:15 PM
Quote from: BratPack on February 20, 2015, 10:59:54 PM
24 players :P

I thought there was a player cap for the Auction?

Quote•Each team will have $4,000,000 to spend on as many players as they feel will be needed to achieve glory. To acquire the services of a player a series of silent auctions will take place.

PowerBug

Round 15, the 2nd last Round, results are in. Four players sold:
Joel Paris (QLD)
Jake Haberfield (VIC)
Marcus Harris, Alex Ross (ACT)

So this is the last Round coming up, you can bid on up to 5 players, you can up your bid on any of your current leading bids. If a player slips this far I can't see anyone being annoyed if they miss out on a player. Be wary however, not everyone will use up their whole $4,000,000, and with two very high priced players still there, someone may use under $3,500,000 if they choose to risk it.

Round 16 will end Sunday 22nd February, 10:00pm AEDST. No exceptions will be made.

Updates on the OP are done and correct, PM's will be sent out shortly.
Just your average footy nuffie.
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

PowerBug

So now I have a manager complaining that I never warned him that this was the final round and blaming me and the "stupid rules" that he might not get any players this Round.

Just thought I'd share that to everyone. And also that I said three days ago that the final Round would be today, and that the "stupid rules" are in place for every manager, yet no one else has complained.

Jay

Quote from: PowerBug on February 22, 2015, 10:57:30 AM
So now I have a manager complaining that I never warned him that this was the final round and blaming me and the "stupid rules" that he might not get any players this Round.

Just thought I'd share that to everyone. And also that I said three days ago that the final Round would be today, and that the "stupid rules" are in place for every manager, yet no one else has complained.
Lol

Nige

Quote from: Jayman on February 22, 2015, 11:03:14 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on February 22, 2015, 10:57:30 AM

Lol

JBs-Hawks

Nige

R.Griffen

BratPack

I already have 24 players do you think it was me complaining?  :P

Although I would take additional free players if I could  :P

nrich102

If you didn't realise this is the last round you're pretty stupid...

PowerBug

Ok so here is everyone who bought someone:
B.McDermott, T.Beaton (SA)
Agar, K.Patterson (NSW)
Lawford, Steketee (QLD)
Tye (ACT)
M.Short, J.Floros, D.Hughes, Henriques (TAS)
Labschagne (WA)

So it's Sa vs Tas starting tomorrow, and the other two on Wednesday. I'd like everyone to name their full 6 players by tomorrow, in the Season 0 thread. I will allow changes for the other matches during the 24 hours before that starts. Also feel free to name two emergencies in order in case they are needed. If for some reason you can't name 6'aying players, then good luck to you ;)

I will work out prices and stuff on those players after when I get some decent time :) scoring system is in the appropriate thread as well, please look at shield and not one of the other two haha

Torpedo10

PowerBug

Oh turns out in the other thread it says three emergencies, so I guess we'll go with that :)