FF Superchatters Draft League

Started by LF, January 20, 2015, 10:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

GM

Well done everyone
And to LF thanks for organising and running this.

T Dog

Quote from: GM on January 26, 2015, 04:52:41 PM
Well done everyone
And to LF thanks for organising and running this.

Great effort all round... 8)

LF

Great effort everyone to get this done so fast.

Just one more thing there was a little bit of a miscommunication with one of HP's picks,apparently a defender and fwd was meant to be picked but 2 forwards were taken for his bench,from the list he left.So in order to have everyone start of with the same team format he is being allowed to take a mid and drop one of those forwards.

Also once SC opens this week we can discuss the other parts of the league like bye rounds etc and work out how we want the league set out.So far we have a couple of people who want to have trading allowed.

Nige

Quote from: LF on January 26, 2015, 05:05:18 PM
Just one more thing there was a little bit of a miscommunication with one of HP's picks,apparently a defender and fwd was meant to be picked but 2 forwards were taken for his bench,from the list he left.So in order to have everyone start of with the same team format he is being allowed to take a mid and drop one of those forwards.
Yeah, my bad on that. I forgot that Watts wasn't a defender anymore.

GoLions

Don't see any reason to not allow trading. If people don't want to trade, then they just don't trade. Simple.

GoLions

Quote from: GoLions on January 25, 2015, 09:48:23 PM
Ok so updated leaderboard, and some teams are bloody close haha. Captains still not included, bench ignored, sub games ignored.

10th - tabs
9th - LF
8th - Tdog (1 forward spot left to fill)
7th - Ringo
6th - HP
5th - GM
4th - Vinny
3rd - Nige
2nd - Pk
1st - GoLions
This kinda shows how close this'll be...Tdog moves up to 3rd now with that last forward spot filled!

Vinny

My team unsubbed/uninjured adds 56 points so I am happy with where I stand. This is gonna be super tight.

Also agree with Dave on trading thing.

GoLions

Ok, captains added!

10th - tabs
9th - LF
8th - Ringo
7th - HP
6th - Vinny
5th - Nige
4th - Pk
3rd - GM
2nd - Tdog
1st - GoLions

Will take subbed games into account soon. I am incredibly bored :P

Hellopplz

Quote from: Nige on January 26, 2015, 05:16:35 PM
So did I as was on phone so couldn't check positions, so can't blame you Nige as partly my fault! But no harm done, I'm sure I can find a diamond in the rough ;).

T Dog

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 26, 2015, 06:46:30 PM
So did I as was on phone so couldn't check positions, so can't blame you Nige as partly my fault! But no harm done, I'm sure I can find a diamond in the rough ;).

What?? Watts a what? What? WTF? GeeWhataGoofa? Whats on 2nd? What too early?

Hellopplz

Quote from: T Dog on January 26, 2015, 06:53:37 PM
Well Watts is as bright as a light bulb :P.

T Dog

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 26, 2015, 07:02:44 PM
Quote from: T Dog on January 26, 2015, 06:53:37 PM
Well Watts is as bright as a light bulb :P.
Well Watts is as bright as a light beeb :P.

Hellopplz

You know it T Dog :P.

And I'll drop out Matera for Richard Douglas please :).

LF

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 26, 2015, 11:32:44 PM
You know it T Dog :P.

And I'll drop out Matera for Richard Douglas please :).

No probs will fix it tomorrow since on my iPad atm