Main Menu

Introduce yourself

Started by MissPies, March 25, 2010, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

T Dog

Welcome to the madness XXXX  ;D

Money Shot

I have been on this site for a few weeks and in loving the support and help that it has given me!
So I would like to thank you to everyone!

Grazz

Quote from: Money Shot on December 27, 2014, 04:06:49 PM
I have been on this site for a few weeks and in loving the support and help that it has given me!
So I would like to thank you to everyone!

Although i can't except anykind of thank you as ive done bugger all im glad you are enjoying the experience. The members that get in the team threads regularly and offer advice and help are very good people on the whole and give up their time happily so im certain they all will appreciate your comment and gratitude. It doesn't take alot to say thanks but all to often they don't get the appreciation they should get from those looking for and getting assistance. It's nice of you to take the time should be more of it.
I am biased lol but there's daylight between this site and the next best and from it has come more than our share of overall champions in DT and SC.

Rhymenoceros

They call me the Rhymenoceros, not because I'm fat, not cause I got birds on my back, but because I'm horny...

Haha love flight of the conchords, didn't want to call myself Hiphopopotamus because who wants to write that every time you log in!! Anyway been a lurker for quite some time, thought it was time to make an account and chat with you fine fellows. Love the insight you all have of the game.

Anyway that's about I think. Any questions?

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Rhymenoceros on January 15, 2015, 10:26:02 PM
They call me the Rhymenoceros, not because I'm fat, not cause I got birds on my back, but because I'm horny...

Haha love flight of the conchords, didn't want to call myself Hiphopopotamus because who wants to write that every time you log in!! Anyway been a lurker for quite some time, thought it was time to make an account and chat with you fine fellows. Love the insight you all have of the game.

Anyway that's about I think. Any questions?

i have one

if you thought Hiphopopotamus  was to much effort to type in why did u settle for Rhymenoceros?

and welcome

Hellopplz

Welcome Rhymenoceros! We all start as lurkers so glad you decided to join up :D.

I have a question but more suited to PM ;).

Bill Manspeaker

welcome Rhymen! all about the timin, my name's Simon

nah it's not really Simon. welcome to FF mate

Nige

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on January 15, 2015, 11:03:53 PM

I don't even know who you are anymore.

Brad, Kyle, Simon, Bill.

Next you'll be telling me your name is Fred.

Bill Manspeaker

PowerBug

Quote from: Nige on January 15, 2015, 11:10:47 PM
Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on January 15, 2015, 11:03:53 PM

I don't even know who you are anymore.

Brad, Kyle, Simon, Bill.

Next you'll be telling me your name is Fred.
Straight ahead

LF

GM

Welcome to the mad house Rhino.

The_Captain

Rhymenoceros

Thanks for the kind welcome guys :)

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 15, 2015, 10:32:49 PM
i have one

if you thought Hiphopopotamus  was to much effort to type in why did u settle for Rhymenoceros?

and welcome
There are wayyyy too many O's and P's in the first one, way too hard to remember the oredr. Rhymenoceros is easier in my opinon :)