European 15s Draft

Started by Holz, November 15, 2011, 08:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Bachar Houli will join my backline. Number 8 on my list I'll have you know.

Ziplock

damn, Houli was on my list as well :(

PowerBug

Quote from: Ziplock on November 19, 2011, 10:08:26 PM
and PB, are you flowering kidding going offline.

I say we just skip him now.
Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 19, 2011, 10:08:48 PM
>:(
After what i said, did you really think i would go offline??

Ziplock

ok, torps, ossie, meow and hp are up next.

if everyone guns it, we might be able to get back to me before sleep time :P

bomberboy0618

Torpedo10

Quote from: PowerBug on November 19, 2011, 10:32:17 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on November 19, 2011, 10:08:26 PM
and PB, are you flowering kidding going offline.

I say we just skip him now.
Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 19, 2011, 10:08:48 PM
>:(
After what i said, did you really think i would go offline??
PB, THat face wasn't at you.I'll have my pick ready in 10.

Torpedo10

I don't know how this guy hasn't been picked up but i'm picking him up now. My pick is Luke Hodge. Another Midfield Gun to add to my Midfield.

Ziplock

*here's me hoping ossie comes on to take his pick so we can keep on going*

MTTY

Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 19, 2011, 10:44:41 PM
I don't know how this guy hasn't been picked up but i'm picking him up now. My pick is Luke Hodge. Another Midfield Gun to add to my Midfield.

Picked Rischitelli over him as Risch is younger and is way more consistent over the last few years in DT.

Torpedo10

He is 27 and should keep up high scores till his 29 at least. MTTY, I think Hodge will get better DT scores over the next two or three years than Risch.

Holz

Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 19, 2011, 10:50:20 PM
He is 27 and should keep up high scores till his 29 at least. MTTY, I think Hodge will get better DT scores over the next two or three years than Risch.

i would have gone hodge, i thought he was much older. Look at boyd he is still a gun

Torpedo10

Lots of people think Hodge is old but when you actually look at his age his actually a bit younger than people think. If people had looked at his age i'm sure he would have gone earlier. i think I got a bargain. :)

MTTY

Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 19, 2011, 10:50:20 PM
Yeah however with Hodge playing different roles all the time his DT consistency isn't great the last thre years his averages have been -  83, 103 and 94. while Rischitelli has came to prominence over the past two with 95 and 95, far more consistent and I'm betting he will continue averaging 95+ in the next few years. The other plus is he is two years younger then Hodge.

elephants

I knew his age. I seriously considered picking him with my last pick. Decided against it to keep with in line with my midfield tactic which seems to be going down the drain ATM.

Torpedo10

Hodge had some injuries pre-season in 2011. If he has a good pre-season he should average 98+ in 2012.