Started by Torpedo10, February 08, 2016, 11:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Quote from: Rusty00 on June 19, 2016, 07:11:08 PM
Tom Bell joins Fyfe and Rough gone for the season :'(
Where did you hear this? :(

Ringo

http://www.lions.com.au/news/2016-06-18/leppa-we-have-to-help-richy

"Leppitsch confirmed midfielder Tom Bell â€" who missed the Eagles match â€" would need to undergo knee surgery and could miss the rest of the season."

PowerBug

Managers of:
Liverpool Rams
Winchester Werewolves
Huddersfield Hawks
Hastings Hurricanes
Bradford Badgers
Swansea Breakers
Crosby Cruisers
Nottingham Hoods

Hope to see you all here for the live draw of the 2016 Champions League groups. Starts 25th June 8:30pm AEST

GoLions

Fun fact of the day: 43/45 Badgers players have played so far this season (only Shenton and Sier haven't, and Shenton is emg this week so who knows :P). 26 of those average over 100, another 9 over 80 (mainly younger players on the up).

Why am I saying this? Because I am flowering done with this season, and have plenty of depth to hand off in the trade period! ;D

iZander

Quote from: GoLions on July 16, 2016, 12:43:04 AM
Why am I saying this? Because I am flowering done with this season, and have plenty of depth to hand off in the trade period! ;D

is it too early to start trade talking? :D

GoLions

Badgers Missing Players:

D: Jesse Lonergan, Tom Cutler, Daniel Howe, Ryan Harwood, Sam Butler, Eric Mackenzie, Jason Castagna

M: Dion Prestia, Michael Rischitelli, Tom Liberatore

R: Daniel Currie

F: Michael Barlow, Shaun Higgins, Alex Fasolo

Plus some other depth players. 18 players named in starting 22 this week, with a few on extended bench or emergency.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: GoLions on August 04, 2016, 10:46:29 PM
Badgers Missing Players:

D: Jesse Lonergan, Tom Cutler, Daniel Howe, Ryan Harwood, Sam Butler, Eric Mackenzie, Jason Castagna

M: Dion Prestia, Michael Rischitelli, Tom Liberatore

R: Daniel Currie

F: Michael Barlow, Shaun Higgins, Alex Fasolo

Plus some other depth players. 18 players named in starting 22 this week, with a few on extended bench or emergency.

Straight sets biatch.

Ringo

Hi Coaches

As we draw near to the end of the 2016 season we need to start considering 2017.

In order to have a fair trading season it is important that we know what coaches are continuing next year. Should any coach wish to relinquish a team can you PM me or GoLions advising us prior to commencement of trade period. 

GoLions

Just a reminder that all top-up players will be automatically delisted from teams after the GF, and previously suspended Bombers players will return to each person's team

iZander

Quote from: GoLions on August 12, 2016, 11:43:58 AM
Just a reminder that all top-up players will be automatically delisted from teams after the GF, and previously suspended Bombers players will return to each person's team

I dont want monfries back :(

GoLions

Quote from: iZander on August 12, 2016, 11:47:22 AM

You can delist him if you want :P

iZander

Quote from: GoLions on August 12, 2016, 11:49:03 AM
Quote from: iZander on August 12, 2016, 11:47:22 AM

You can delist him if you want :P
I want my boy Jake Long instead :D

LF

GoLions

Cooney retired :(

Was almost a top 10 forward this year (13th), reckon he still could have gone on one more year :-\

Rids