Main Menu

Burgers..Burgers..Burgers

Started by T Dog, February 26, 2014, 11:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

Went to Burger Feul the other night and had a Barst**d with some kumara fries. So good.
It's a NZ gourmet burger restauarant chain but apparently have branched out into other countries including Australia...there's 3 in Sydney (Blacktown, Newton, Parramatta), 2 in Brisbane(Fortitude Valley, Victoria Point) and 1 in the GC(Mermaid Beach). Worth it.

fanTCfool

So I finally went to Fat Bob's and ordered the Jackie O burger, looked attractive (along with the whole restaurant) and tasted fantastic, pretty sure I can pencil it in as my Best Burger.
Special mention goes to the re-arranged letters of a Red Rooster sign which spelt out, Red Rooters   ;D

RaisyDaisy

Ziggy's in Caulfield is flowering awesome. I highly recommend

Also, has anyone been to Cafe 51 in South Melb? Only heard about it recently - googled it and it looks insane!

Nige

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 10, 2016, 10:40:42 PM
Also, has anyone been to Cafe 51 in South Melb? Only heard about it recently - googled it and it looks insane!
Heard nothing but good things, but haven't been yet. None of my mates (who don't work 9 to 5) are keen to trek out to South Melb because none of us drive (or have a car in the case of those with Ps). I'm happy to go via PT, because I sussed out the way to get there, just gotta convince someone to come with and try it out.

jvalles69

Perth update:

Jus Burgers - went to an event they had about 2 months ago, paired 4 new sliders with 4 gage rds beers, very good!  And our favourite slider has become a regular full size, milk battered fried chicken with slaw in a charcoal black bun. AMAZING! And I'e never rated Jus Burgers.

Chimek - What started as a korean fried chicken joint in the Freo markets has now opened in Northbridge and have added a selection of burgers to the menu.  Haven't been to it yet, but have tried their original burger a while back which coincidently is the same as the above Jus Burger.  One of their new burgers is called "The Shaq Burger"!  :o

Johnny's - They have traded in all their regular buns for milk buns.  Haven't had a chance to try these yet, but their "Cure" burger still ranks as my #1.

Mr.Craig

Roadhouse, Dempsey Hill Singapore. Wagyu beef with Monterey Jack cheese and Baconnaise. Burger was ok but the onion rings were the star.

Holz

Hello Sam is definitely worth a look if your in South Yarra.

pretty cheap for the area too.

RaisyDaisy

Went to Laurie Dees in Epping last weekend

Pretty good burger

Mat0369

I've been going to Royal Stacks in Collins St for lunch since the burger place close to work closed. The Bacon Bacon goes down pretty good. Definitely worth checking out.

The other place was called Burger Boys, they've moved to Fitzroy now but I haven't had a chance to go since they've moved. The Royale with Cheese was my go to there.

Nails

If anyone is in South Melbourne/Southbank hit me up and we can go for a burger  8)

Mat0369

Quote from: Nails on April 13, 2016, 01:01:11 AM
If anyone is in South Melbourne/Southbank hit me up and we can go for a burger  8)

Andrews Burgers!

AaronKirk

This is a picture of the burger I had at Obsessions on Chevron in October last year.

This is in Chevron Island, Queensland about 5 minutes from Surfers Paradise. Would highly recommend it.

Came with a mixture of Potato and Sweet Potato Fries which were excellent.

Nails

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 13, 2016, 01:21:41 AM
Quote from: Nails on April 13, 2016, 01:01:11 AM

Andrews Burgers!

Where is it?

RaisyDaisy

Was at Welcome To Thornbury last Saturday, and tried the Beasty Boy burger from the Dude Food van

Was absolutely beautiful! $20, and worth it

Mat0369

Quote from: Nails on April 13, 2016, 01:39:33 AM
Where is it?

South Melbourne. Like a 10 minute walk from MSAC

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 13, 2016, 08:54:30 AM
Was at Welcome To Thornbury last Saturday, and tried the Beasty Boy burger from the Dude Food van

Was absolutely beautiful! $20, and worth it

That place is really close to me yet I still won't go.

Dude Food have a store in Essendon I see, I might have to check it out.