Australia vs Pakistan (Tests and ODIs)

Started by nrich102, December 08, 2016, 12:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Manspeaker

flowerIN WADEY WHAT THE flower

THAT WAS IT!!!! GOD flowerIN DAMMIT

fanTCfool

JBs-Hawks

Come someone remind me why Wade is in this team?

Torpedo10

Bill Manspeaker

JBs-Hawks

flowering robbing Gaz of wickets

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 16, 2016, 10:25:46 PM
flowering robbing Gaz of wickets
and robbing him that reaction of the crowd. he would've felt like a flowerin king

Jay

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 16, 2016, 10:23:54 PM
Because he says "Nice Garrryyy". That's about it I think  :-\

Nevill is a better batsman and keeper at test level.

JBs-Hawks

Rusty00

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 16, 2016, 10:23:54 PM
NIIIIIIIIIIIICE GARY!

Ringo

Does today add further to the discussion that the Gabba wicket is at its quickest on day 2.

Australia lost 7/141 and Pakis 8/97 so 15 wickets for 238 for the day. Pakistans collapse wallpapered over the fact that our middle order is still very brittle. If it was not for the last wicket stand of 49 our collapse would have been very dire. Some of the shots played to get out should not have been played when you had a very set batsmen in Handscomb at the other end.

Feel for Pakistan as they had to start their innings in the twilight and under lights which again proves how difficult starting an innings with the pink ball at night is not easy. Australia was lucky last night that Smith and Renshaw were set when they entered this period.

Nige

I'd be pretty happy to never see Wade or Maddinson in the national squad again, or the test side at the very least.

Gigantor

Quote from: Nige on December 17, 2016, 10:41:15 AM
I'd be pretty happy to never see Wade or Maddinson in the national squad again, or the test side at the very least.

Ashton Turner should get a crack this series, currently the best number 6 in the Sheffield Sheild, great fielder and a handy part time spinner as well.
Absolutely no WA bias involved at all ;)

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Gigantor on December 16, 2016, 10:18:19 PM
If Smith doesn't enforce the follow on and Pakistan show a bit more fight in the second innings I might see some extended action on day 4  ;D ;D ;D
Mark Nicholas just said something about thunderstorms tomorrow so might get that refund after all!

Gigantor

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on December 17, 2016, 02:18:05 PM
Quote from: Gigantor on December 16, 2016, 10:18:19 PM
If Smith doesn't enforce the follow on and Pakistan show a bit more fight in the second innings I might see some extended action on day 4  ;D ;D ;D
Mark Nicholas just said something about thunderstorms tomorrow so might get that refund after all!
If the match lasts past today haha