Mat0369

Post your interest guys. So far we have the following

1. Mat
2. Gandalf
3. plumdog
4. BratPack
5. Holz
6. Capper

I have my fill in from last year interested again along with a couple of others so we should be good for numbers. Sunday is the cut off and we will figure out when to draft. It will be any of the Sunday-Wednesday on the week of the 3rd of September. I'll check in later this week.

Capper

yep, ill be back. Are we doing sportsdeck as well??

Mat0369

Added to the list.

I don't think I set up the Sportsdeck last year but I would be keen to do that again. If someone wants to start up a thread/league for that go ahead.

I'll check back in around 6pm tomorrow. If I get no new responses the league spots will open up and won't be held for them. I've already got some outside interest so if you want to guarantee a spot get in before the deadline.

plumdog millionaire

Maybe some of the others from last year are interested but aren't checking FF, you could try sending them messages/emails through the ESPN page just in case?

Mat0369

Quote from: plumdog millionaire on August 20, 2017, 01:11:26 PM
Maybe some of the others from last year are interested but aren't checking FF, you could try sending them messages/emails through the ESPN page just in case?

Email function on here has been broken for years but I didn't think about ESPN. PB is out, he just sent me a PM. I think we're still waiting on Jay, RiOtChEs and R. Girffen. RiOtChEs hasn't been around since June so I'll send him an email if I can find it. The other two I'll send a PM now.

Mat0369

Quote from: Capper on August 16, 2017, 11:10:42 PM

And back on this, it turns out I am the one who created it last year. I just re-activated the league.

Capper

Quote from: Mat0369 on August 20, 2017, 03:27:09 PM
Quote from: Capper on August 16, 2017, 11:10:42 PM

And back on this, it turns out I am the one who created it last year. I just re-activated the league.
im in

DCC all the way

Mat0369

Jay is also out. I'm still waiting on a response from the other 2 guys but I am re-activating it all now.

A couple of changes I'm making to the scoring set up. Instead of a fumble recovery being worth 2 points, I have made it that a FF is worth 1 and the recovery worth another 1. I think it's a pretty common sense change and I'm surprised I didn't have it set up this way from the start. I have also added 2 points for a 2 point return and 1 point for a 1 point safety.

Trade deadline is 2 weeks before playoffs.

League has been activated.

Mat0369

I haven't heard back from the other two so I am opening their spots up. If they want to rejoin they can post in here.

Otherwise we officially have two open spots if anyone is interested.

As soon as we're full I'll set the draft order. I'm thinking we draft at 8pm on the Monday night. I'm not making the same mistake as last year and drafting on Father's Day. If we have any objections post away.

Pkbaldy

Pkbaldy

Holz

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 28, 2017, 12:09:10 PM
Randomized draft order?

yeah it is.

had number 1 last year. Would love a top 2 this year.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Holz on August 28, 2017, 12:22:32 PM
Randomized draft order?

yeah it is.

Yeah there is a clear cut best 2, and then probably top 10. So anything between 1-10 i'll be happy.

Mat0369

We need one more and I'll set the draft order. You should all get emails since I'll do it on FF Toolbox again.

BratPack

Quote from: Holz on August 28, 2017, 12:22:32 PM
Randomized draft order?

yeah it is.

I had #2 last year. Not really that fussed on it this year. I'm hoping for a mid pick.