Started by Bill Manspeaker, June 10, 2014, 03:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torp

Quote from: brad on August 07, 2014, 08:00:57 PM
Quote from: Torp on August 07, 2014, 07:55:07 PM
Quote from: brad on August 07, 2014, 07:38:00 PM
not sure he was "wrong" Torp :P nothing he said was wrong
he was wrong about my logic.
might have been mate but if ya just say "Hughes had his chance and failed, the Aussie team is set." it sorta leaves it open to interpretation. I have nothing wrong what ya said but ya can't then say he hasn't replied because he understands he was wrong :P
I explained it.  ;) he said that by my logic Don and Clarkey should never have gotten another chance which is incorrect.

Bill Manspeaker

alright fair enough mate :P

back on track, the 4th Test between England and India starts in like 10 minutes. haven't looked at the teams and will probably watch TFS instead but at least it gives me something to watch a bit later

QuoteMatch delayed by a wet outfield
bah

Bill Manspeaker

God damn. India are already collapsing. 4-8 in to the 6th over.

India won the toss too

T Dog

Quote from: brad on August 07, 2014, 09:10:17 PM

India won the toss too

Still tossing by the sounds mate.... 8)

PowerBug

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: T Dog on August 07, 2014, 09:19:45 PM
Quote from: brad on August 07, 2014, 09:10:17 PM

India won the toss too

Still tossing by the sounds mate.... 8)

hahaha we definitely need a "like comment" or something  ;D

PowerBug

BOY OH BOY WOWEE SRI LANKA VS PAKISTAN WHAT AND ENDING THIS IS!
You can see the clouds moving toward the ground, the fielders can't see the ball, the umps aren't going off the ground. Sri Lanka need like 37 to win off 7 overs.

Bill Manspeaker

QuoteSunil Gavaskar, the former India captain, and Mark Nicholas, the former Hampshire player, have been in a road accident while travelling from Manchester to London between the fourth and fifth Investec Tests, but went unhurt. According to Mid-Day, Gavaskar and Nicholas, fellow Sky Sports commentators, were being driven in a Jaguar to London with a friend, when their car collided with a car coming from the opposite direction.

Reportedly, the Jaguar's driver was slow to react on a wet road, but managed to pull off a late manoeuvre to avoid a head-on collision. However, as the car was speeding, it still hit the other vehicle.

Though the Jaguar was badly damaged, all its passengers went unhurt, even if still visibly shaken. "God has saved us. There was torrential rain and our car was being driven very fast. Thankfully, no one was hurt although the accident was very, very scary," Gavaskar told Mid-Day. "I was visibly shaken after the accident."

It is understood that despite the car being damaged, it was able to take its occupants to the nearest train station, where they boarded a train for London.

Jukes

Just saw Shaun Marsh in the city! Good bloke

T Dog

Quote from: Jukes on August 14, 2014, 04:49:13 PM
Just saw Shaun Marsh in the city! Good bloke

Did you have a beer or 2 with him....he can be quite sociable  ;)

PowerBug

Rangana Herath is a machine. Rangana Herath, Kumar Sangakkara and Angelo Mathews are the whole Sri Lankan team.

Oh, and I am so looking forward to India coming to Australia this summer, I'm going to enjoy the 4-0 flogging as much as everyone else in the country will be. India 26/3 after being sent in against England.

Capper

Ringo

India all out 146 England 0/62 at stumps.

PowerBug

Woakes 3, Jordan 3, Anderson 2, Broad 2. That moment when Jimmy Anderson has 17-4-51-2 and they are your worst figures. :o India a mess, Dhoni the only one batting well.

Sri Lanka vs Pakistan is looking like another wicked match, Sri Lanka made 320/10 in the first innings, and Pakistan are 244/6 after 70 at stumps on Day 2. Herath has figures of 25-3-98-5 already.

Jay

The return of Hughesy 8)

Watto rolled his ankle at training and is now out of the squad.