Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

This week's Survivor ep was really good, it's definitely getting better.

Switch happening next ep should keep it interesting.

kilbluff1985

jvalles69

If anyone is into creepy stuff, Channel Zero: Candle Cove started yesterday.  A 6 episode anthology based on a creepy pastas (horror stories written to be true, however aren't).  Heard good things, ppl are saying a bit similar to Stranger Things.  I fail to see how this can be, but will give it a go considering I'm a big horror fan.

Gandalf123

jvalles69

Quote from: Gandalf123 on October 16, 2016, 03:22:23 PM
Westworld is dope

So dope.  When ppl realise what they are missing it's going to explode!

Bill Manspeaker

what happened to I'm A Celebrity Get Me Outta Here this year? guessing it got cancelled? spewin if it did. I liked it :(

at least I don't have to listen to Julia Morris make a fool of herself any more

Jukes

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on October 17, 2016, 12:57:00 AM
what happened to I'm A Celebrity Get Me Outta Here this year? guessing it got cancelled? spewin if it did. I liked it :(

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here/articles/im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here-is-back-in-2017

Literally one Google search :P

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Jukes on October 17, 2016, 01:00:32 AM
Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on October 17, 2016, 12:57:00 AM

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here/articles/im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here-is-back-in-2017

Literally one Google search :P
ain't nobody got time for that, I'd rather take more time to log in to FF, find the thread, click post reply or whatever it is, write it all down and wait for someone to reply :P

yeah nah I probably shoulda used google :P

that's good then, glad it didn't get cancelled (even if I gotta put up with Julia)

Spite

Quote from: Nige on October 13, 2016, 05:19:12 PM
This week's Survivor ep was really good, it's definitely getting better.

Switch happening next ep should keep it interesting.

Nige

Split into three tribes, I like it.

I think most of the duds in this cast are gone already, feels like Will is the only person to have not have significant airtime which is great.

We also don't have an out and out villain yet but for me, nobody in the cast in unbearable.

The challenge next week looks like it could get interesting.

Spite

Quote from: Nige on October 20, 2016, 05:17:12 PM
Split into three tribes, I like it.

I think most of the duds in this cast are gone already, feels like Will is the only person to have not have significant airtime which is great.

We also don't have an out and out villain yet but for me, nobody in the cast in unbearable.

The challenge next week looks like it could get interesting.

This season is growing on me. Finally starting to really like a few players, Jay and Adam in particular

Jukes

Conversely, Jay's coming off as a massive douchebag for me - most of the Millennials are very unlikable imo, apart from Adam and Zeke (and maybe Michelle and Hannah) (unlikable meaning I can't support them, but they still make good viewing)

I'm going for Adam and Chris atm, and kind of David because he's a good laugh

Nige

Yeah, I like Jay heaps. Him, Chris, Adam, Zeke, Ken and David are the most interesting characters amongst the men. Michaela is the pick of the girls to me, Michelle and Jessica to a lesser extent too.

I'm sad that Will's basically a completely non factor.

Spite

Quote from: Nige on October 25, 2016, 03:39:45 PM
Yeah, I like Jay heaps. Him, Chris, Adam, Zeke, Ken and David are the most interesting characters amongst the men. Michaela is the pick of the girls to me, Michelle and Jessica to a lesser extent too.

I'm sad that Will's basically a completely non factor.

I like the same people. I think Will has potential but im worried that he isn't getting any confessionals.

This episode was fire. The seasons building and I'm excited, I had really low expectations and it has been so good so far!

Spite

For those that want to know if Figtayls are still a thing - they aren't. Looks like Taylor knocked up a chick immediately after he returned home from the game and Figgy is pretty bitter about it as her word association for him in an article was - "Little B*tch"