Main Menu

Melbourne Discussion

Started by Purple 77, April 06, 2014, 09:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Quote from: elephants on April 20, 2016, 02:39:53 PM
Quote from: GoLions on April 20, 2016, 02:30:25 PM
Any chance of a tag going to Cotchin this week?

I'd think either N.Jones or Viney go head to head with him or Vince tags. Vince has been good this yr tho... Maybe Tommy Bugg tags him?
Yeah hoping he goes H2H with someone haha, considering him as C in BXVs because he's been posting 200+ for 3 weeks straight, but also means teams might give him a bit more attention now.

Big Mac

Nah don't think he gets tagged, Roos has been letting Viney and Vince run free this year, and Bugg, well, he just seems to follow the ball around

Cotchin not worthy of a tag anyway imo, not very damaging with the ball

GoLions

Quote from: Big  Mac on April 20, 2016, 03:10:45 PM
Nah don't think he gets tagged, Roos has been letting Viney and Vince run free this year, and Bugg, well, he just seems to follow the ball around

Cotchin not worthy of a tag anyway imo, not very damaging with the ball
Sweet, cheers BM 8)

JBs-Hawks

Cotchin cant hit a 5 metre handball no chance he cops a tag better off handing him the ball because you will get it right back

elephants

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on April 20, 2016, 03:25:40 PM
Cotchin cant hit a 5 metre handball no chance he cops a tag better off handing him the ball because you will get it right back

Its the 7m kicks that have me in hysterics

GoLions

Quote from: elephants on April 20, 2016, 04:04:19 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on April 20, 2016, 03:25:40 PM

Its the 7m kicks that have me in hysterics
Still gets me points in BXVs haha, so I'll take it ;D

Purple 77

I don't think Melbourne have tagged much at all this year...

M.Jones does somewhat of a forward tag every now and then I suppose...

God knows what Bugg actually does. He's just there.

Purple 77

OK!

Dom Tyson was really good.

There I said it :P

powersuperkents

Maxy gAWN! has got to be an All Australian inclusion if he keeps this up (either as ruck or on the interchange supporting Goldy - I personally think gAWN! is better), which I have no doubts he will, no. 1 ruck in the comp around stoppages and he is rapidly catching up to Goldy's quality around the ground.

Absolute gun.

Big Mac

Terrific game

There were a few who obviously dominated, but I think everyone at least played their role and contributed and it would be difficult to drop anyone on tonight's performance. Hunt I think should play again, has surprised me with how good he is defensively and he actually used his pace a little bit tonight, would be good to see him make a big rundown tackle though

Purple 77

Hunt looks like he belongs... very surprised.

But what about Wagner! Been blown away with him!

And Gawns first half was breathtaking...

elephants

Wagner was exceptional I thought! Definitely a chance for a 10 yr player there, has the makings!

Loved the grunt and attitude Bugg added on ball and that mark and goal when he went forward!!!

GoLions

Quote from: Purple 77 on April 25, 2016, 08:44:32 AM
Hunt looks like he belongs... very surprised.
What do you expect from a good Badgers boy 8)

Big Mac

So, Brayshaw for Oliver?

I think Petracca comes in too but who for? Frost maybe but I don't really want to drop him, he doesn't win a lot of the ball but the side always seems to function well with him in it

Purple 77

Quote from: Big  Mac on April 25, 2016, 04:18:39 PM
So, Brayshaw for Oliver?

I think Petracca comes in too but who for? Frost maybe but I don't really want to drop him, he doesn't win a lot of the ball but the side always seems to function well with him in it

Yeah... Brayshaw hasn't been great  :-\

Frost is an enigma. As you say, we do seem to function better when he is in the team, and he has been good in the past 2 games... seems to be improving, and as long as he is doing that then he isn't on my chopping block.

Hmm. M Jones, Oliver, Petracca, ANB, heck even Trengove and Michie could come in.

With those names available, yeah Brayshaw comes out.

What Harmes does is good, but is 11 disposals enough to keep Truck at bay?

Yeah... seeing as we won, it probably is.