Round 11 Trades

Started by Rusty00, August 06, 2020, 02:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samsturmfels

Quote from: Fid on August 08, 2020, 06:15:34 PM
Quote from: timtim on August 08, 2020, 05:52:52 PM
Thoughts on this...

Gawn â€"> Goldy

Gawn BE is 240 and expected to lose $50k over next two weeks while Goldy May hold steady/make 10-20K

You can cover a donut, make ~70K, and buy a few weeks too see just how much impact Gawn’s shoulder niggle has?

I would wait, remember it is the best 18.  You can easily do it next week once it's determined how severe Gawn's injury is.
Goldy set to go huge in todays game against Tom Mcdonald. Sort of wish i owned him aswell.

Hazza09

Bennell - Schoenberg confirmed trade.

Will most likely go Anderson - Ruscoe or Wicks.

It’s the last trade that I’m not sure on. Spend the money and go King - Steele?
Or go more cheaper with Taylor Adams? Or go cheap with any Simpkin?

I like Steele but is he worth too much at 613k?
Can get anyone but Oliver.

Samsturmfels

Quote from: Hazza09 on August 09, 2020, 12:22:29 PM
Bennell - Schoenberg confirmed trade.

Will most likely go Anderson - Ruscoe or Wicks.

It’s the last trade that I’m not sure on. Spend the money and go King - Steele?
Or go more cheaper with Taylor Adams? Or go cheap with any Simpkin?

I like Steele but is he worth too much at 613k?
Can get anyone but Oliver.
you can get in wicks next week. Ruscoe should continue to get games although im not too sure on his scoring. I'd go get Simpkin, he is too much value at his price.

Grazz

Duncan In.
How well i'm still working on that, but he's value and I'm cash restrained at the minute.
Need to get bench cover down fwd so Sturt may have to go for not much cash generation at all.
Bringing in Draper last week switching Comben to my fwd line caused it, having Whitfield and
Dusty trapped in my mids at the minute doesn't help, self inflicted. I need to sort all that out
with some tricky moves lol God help me. ???

Samsturmfels

Quote from: Grazz on August 09, 2020, 03:02:03 PM
Duncan In.
How well i'm still working on that, but he's value and I'm cash restrained at the minute.
Need to get bench cover down fwd so Sturt may have to go for not much cash generation at all.
Bringing in Draper last week switching Comben to my fwd line caused it, having Whitfield and
Dusty trapped in my mids at the minute doesn't help, self inflicted. I need to sort all that out
you could go Sturt to Shoenberg or Wicks/Bytel next week to allow you to switch one of fwd premos back to the fwd line

Grazz

Quote from: Samsturmfels on August 09, 2020, 03:06:09 PM
Duncan In.
you could go Sturt to Shoenberg or Wicks/Bytel next week to allow you to switch one of fwd premos back to the fwd line

Yeh I'm looking at Sturt to Schoenberg mate, that gets Whitfield into the fwd line for next round.
I'll use Close to get Dusty there after this round is done, Arts to the bench but not much cash generated, enough though
to get Duncan. Leaves me needing one more Mid and Fwd, plenty i'd like to sideways though if I have the trades left for it.

backpocket

Everyone’s thoughts on trading Devon Smith to a greenwood or brayshaw? And keeping bailey Smith?

crowls

Duncan In.
sounds like my team grazz,  i dumped sturt this week for scholl to bring one back and brought in cripps for rankine via D Smith back to fwds.  only whitfield still in mids.  looping serong/simpson m8

bkimm32

Since Simpson is out may as well trade him this week for Wicks, pocket the cash and that allows me to use another trade on someone else next week, possibly Jack Butler.

Gavdroid

With Simpson out is it worth spending 43k and getting in Serong?

bkimm32

Quote from: bkimm32 on August 09, 2020, 07:57:05 PM
Since Simpson is out may as well trade him this week for Wicks, pocket the cash and that allows me to use another trade on someone else next week, possibly Jack Butler.
So after making this trade I just have enough to trade Rankine to Fyfe. B/E’s say I should wait a week (especially to see how Fyfe performs) but my heart says do it this week because Fyfes just going to have a monster score anyway.... I could use the points as I’m chasing overall

Should I just sack up and pull the trigger?

RoughRed

Quote from: Gavdroid on August 09, 2020, 09:09:30 PM
With Simpson out is it worth spending 43k and getting in Serong?
Why not? Low BE and he is playing! That is a win this week

backpocket

Does anyone know if round 12 is a 3 trade round/ squads the night before again?

Grazz

Quote from: crowls on August 09, 2020, 05:09:15 PM
Duncan In.
sounds like my team grazz,  i dumped sturt this week for scholl to bring one back and brought in cripps for rankine via D Smith back to fwds.  only whitfield still in mids.  looping serong/simpson m8

I'm tipping yours is better than mine mate.

OZDocker

Quote from: backpocket on August 10, 2020, 12:04:20 AM
Does anyone know if round 12 is a 3 trade round/ squads the night before again?
3 Trades for RD12
I presume the squads night before rule will apply due to RD11 finishing on Wed 12th and straight into RD12 on Thu13th. Rd12 finishes on Mon17th followed by RD13 on Fri 21st which should mean normal team line up release. I wish i knew when the last 5 bye games were scheduled.