Main Menu

Melbourne Discussion

Started by Purple 77, April 06, 2014, 09:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

My Chumps

Quote from: GoLions on July 20, 2016, 08:59:50 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on July 20, 2016, 08:54:17 PM
Yeah Brayshaw was steady throughout, he earns another game IMO.

Petracca was exceptional early, but faded a tad. That was their first game together! Crazy.
Yeah, we all saw the tweets :P
Max Gawn being straight up savage :P

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Purple 77 on July 20, 2016, 08:47:32 PM
but I hate how it was the second time we made Tim Membrey look good.
don't feel too bad, he's one of the form forwards in the comp! love him. usually a pretty reliable kick but is prone to missing the odd sitter

GM

Any chance for a Jack Trengrove inclusion this week?

Big Mac

Quote from: GM on July 21, 2016, 02:06:24 PM

Nah don't think so, just the 22 possies in the VFL and apparently made some poor errors when as a senior player in a tight game he really needed to stand up

GM

Quote from: Big  Mac on July 21, 2016, 02:24:16 PM
Quote from: GM on July 21, 2016, 02:06:24 PM

Nah don't think so, just the 22 possies in the VFL and apparently made some poor errors when as a senior player in a tight game he really needed to stand up
Cheers BM , disappointing for fantasy reasons. Didn't expect this after his first game this year.

Purple 77

Oh, and good on ya Wattsy  8)

That 5 or so year (I criticised you early in your career, I'm sorry  :'() streak of me defending you is over :) so happy to see you proving the haters wrong  8)

Barra13

#BRINGBACKTERLS!  ::)

A sandy player bit Oliver:  "you ******* dog campaigner, you bit me", Saunders got involved, and said to Oliver "what are you gonna do? knock him out on field?", Oliver just looked at him and said "yes".  ;D But, then a free and a 50 was given against Oliver for remonstrating. Complete BS.

Purple 77

Good on Oliver!  ;D ;D

What BS though.

I WANT PEDO BACK!

Barra13

Bugg and Kennedy both flew over to Perth as emergencies. When Roosy realised they weren't needed, they both flew back for the VFL. Good effort to rack up the way they did.

Purple 77

The Weed has slowed down a bit  :(

Purple 77

Good win in the VFL again.

Oliver's been going well... but I can see the upside of not letting him play at AFL again this year...

... because he's played 10 games already, he's still eligible for Rising Star next year! But play one more game and he won't be  :-X

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Purple 77 on July 31, 2016, 11:55:29 AM
Good win in the VFL again.

Oliver's been going well... but I can see the upside of not letting him play at AFL again this year...

... because he's played 10 games already, he's still eligible for Rising Star next year! But play one more game and he won't be  :-X

Im sure that will have 0 bearing on possible selections haha

Purple 77

I'm a *Jack Watts* away from deleting every single post I've ever made in this section.

Melbourne is disgusting garbage.

Barra13

LF

Looks like some players there might need a call up this weekend for you guys