Started by GoLions, May 15, 2017, 06:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusty00

Nige

kilbluff1985

Dave it looks like Atley's score has been counted for DBJ

assume this not meant to be cause Langford not been counted for Ebert/Hall

Ringo

This where we have to manually adjust after Rd 11 KB. We publish adjustments made,

UF would have automatically made that adjustment to complete round.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Ringo on May 22, 2017, 10:34:04 AM
This where we have to manually adjust after Rd 11 KB. We publish adjustments made,

but why Langford not been counted for Ebert/Hall if that's the case

GoLions

Yep, let's say dbj outscores Atley by 13 with his R11 score, we'll give you +13

Some emg scores will be counted in UF for now, but doesn't really matter.

GoLions

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 22, 2017, 10:43:17 AM
Quote from: Ringo on May 22, 2017, 10:34:04 AM

but why Langford not been counted for Ebert/Hall if that's the case
Because UF doesn't let emergencies cover utilities

kilbluff1985

GoLions

Round 9 Update:

Breakers vs Rams: Well, this match has actually already been completed! Rams are up by 159 points, and with both teams having had their full 15 play already, the Breakers HGA of 64 points won't be enough. Bit of an upset here, and will hurt the Breakers' chance of making finals. Beams and Treloar were huge for the Rams, and they'll want this form to continue throughout the rest of the season.

Leeches vs Werewolves: This match could be really close. The Werewolves currently lead by 102 points, with Gray to come, up against the Leeches captain in Gary Ablett along with their current HGA of 112. A poor game for Gaz, along with a big one for Gray, could steal the win for the Werewolves. However, this is probably unlikely, and the Leeches should run away with the 4 points.

Hawks vs Owls: Could be another tight game here, particularly with the Hawks having HGA. Owls lead by 280 for now, but the Hawks current HGA of 70 closes the gap somewhat. Hawks need Broadbent, Hartlett, and Wingard to have good games though, and hope that none of Wines or Kolodjashnij go huge. It's gonna be tough though, so I'll back in the Owls by under 100 points.

Dragons vs Bunnies: This should be a comfortable win for the Dragons. They currently lead it by 77, with DBJ, Hall, and Ebert to come, along with HGA. The Bunnies only have Ryder and Dixon left, and I can't see that being enough to get them over the line.

Hedgies vs Steins: An upset here! Hedgies holding on to a 367 point lead after HGA, with all their players done. The Steins only have Impey and Fiorini left, and whilst it is not impossible, I think the gap is just too big here. Hedgies to win by around 100 points in the end.

Hurricanes vs Hoods: Hoods currently lead by 95 points, and Sam Gray is the only one left for them. For the Hurricanes, they still have Pittard, May, Westhoff...and HGA. Hurricanes to win here.

Knights vs Magic: Ooh, could be the closest match yet. Magic lead it by 324, and they're all done. The Knights still have Boak, JMart, and HGA to come. However, Waite scoring 48 means they won't have as much of an advantage as they would have liked. Assuming Boak and JMart beat this though, they only need 277 points between them to win. On average, they would combine for 268 points! This is going to go right down to the wire...but I'll back in the Knights!

Badgers vs Giants: Badgers having another terrible week, and it looks like they're in for another loss, and the Giants another win! The Giants lead by 255 points currently, and they will be expecting to hold on to this lead, with D Swallow, Lyons, and SPP to play still. The Badgers still have Harbrow, Witts, Barlow, and TJ Lynch, along with their current HGA of 58 from Redden. Whilst their HGA takes the deficit to under 200 points, it would still take some big scores from the Badger players to close this gap. Giants by 50 points.

kilbluff1985

Rusty00

Ah yeah I forget I needed a big one from Gray :(

GoLions

Adjustments after Port game last night:

Werewolves: +63 for R Gray
Hawks: +155 for Broadbent, +164 for Hartlett, +64 Perryman to utilities after SJ covers Wingard, +64 HGA
Owls: +210 for Wines
Dragons: +81 for DBJ, +222 for Ebert
Bunnies: +125 for Ryder, +203 for Dixon
Steins: +124 for Impey
Hoods: +136 for S Gray
Hurricanes: +101 for Pittard, +126 for Westhoff
Knights: +169 for Boak
Giants: +132 for SPP

GoLions

Match updates:

Rams have beaten the Breakers

Leeches need about a 60 from Ablett to beat the Werewolves

Owls have defeated the Hawks with KK still to play

Dragons have defeated the Bunnies with Hall and HGA still left

The Steins need Fiorini to be a late in and score 243 points to win, can basically pencil this one in for the Hedgies

Hurricanes need 3 points from May to win, as they also have HGA

With Waite's HGA of 48, the Knights need 108 points from Jack Martin to topple the Magic! Going to be very close I reckon.

Giants lead by 387 points over the Badgers, with D Swallow and Lyons to come. Badgers have Harbrow, Witts, Barlow, TJ Lynch, and HGA. Think Giants will just hold on.

Rusty00

GoLions