GL's SC Diary 2015

Started by GoLions, November 03, 2014, 07:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM

Quote from: Mr.Witt on December 07, 2014, 01:14:30 PM
Quote from: GM on December 07, 2014, 01:11:06 PM
Quote from: Mr.Witt on December 07, 2014, 01:06:26 PM
That is an extremely good team with that money remaining.
You have good structure across all lines and with the extra money (assuming these are the real prices) I would use it to try and get Gray in the forward line as I think he is going to be the Dangerfield of last year and be a must have.
Defence is a bit risky but its going to be hard to choose this year but maybe if you downgraded Waters to say Biggs then upgraded Seedsman to Hanley it would look better.
In saying that this is an extremely good team with a good amount of premiums/risky picks/rookies.
could you rate my team at http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,99602.15.html
Don't think Hanley will keep his defender status mate.

Yeah looking at the defence it just seems a bit to risky imo but I guess you aren't going to do that well without taking risks but I still think Gray is a must have this year at the time being anyways.
Yeah , agree mate

Sabretooth Tigers

:)
Perhaps throw Luke Parker in to that must have stable along side Gray.   8)

GoLions

Quote from: GM on December 07, 2014, 01:05:47 PM
Nice Davo.
I think Van Berlo is a solid pick at his price.
Future Brownlow Robbie Gray should keep Fwd status , so I think he is a must.
Only reason I don't have Gray is because I think he peaked scoring wise this year, so not gonna pay top dollar. Might try to get Buddy in though. Might grab VB depending on prices.

Quote from: Mr.Witt on December 07, 2014, 01:06:26 PM
That is an extremely good team with that money remaining.
You have good structure across all lines and with the extra money (assuming these are the real prices) I would use it to try and get Gray in the forward line as I think he is going to be the Dangerfield of last year and be a must have.
Defence is a bit risky but its going to be hard to choose this year but maybe if you downgraded Waters to say Biggs then upgraded Seedsman to Hanley it would look better.
In saying that this is an extremely good team with a good amount of premiums/risky picks/rookies.
could you rate my team at http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,99602.15.html
As I said before, think Gray peaked in scoring, which is why he isn't there. He could definitely maintain it though, but I'd rather him as an upgrade option at this stage. Defence won't be set until round 1 lockout haha, has always been my most changed line in pre-season. Will depend on position changes, pricing, and who gets named round 1. Hanley will not get DEF in 2015, confident in that at the very least. 2016 though... ;)

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on December 07, 2014, 08:24:35 PM
:)
Perhaps throw Luke Parker in to that must have stable along side Gray.   8)
I assumed Parker would be mid only, and not sure if I'd want him in my team end of year.

GM

Tbh GL I feel Gray will only get better and better.
He is SC gold.

Dons

I think Gray might get a little more attention from the opposition next year. With only 1 year as a premium, I'm not going to start him either, and will trade him in if he continues to kill it. He shouldn't go up in price too much, even if he does kill it.
Like the Hurn and Seedsman picks. Nice start.

_wato

Saw your comment on my thread GL and went to rate your team but I'm more than certain it would've changed by now! ;)

But I will say one thing.. Love Goldy in their man, don't get rid of him!

GoLions

Quote from: _wato on December 12, 2014, 11:03:49 PM
Saw your comment on my thread GL and went to rate your team but I'm more than certain it would've changed by now! ;)

But I will say one thing.. Love Goldy in their man, don't get rid of him!
Haha yeah basically my entire forward line has changed. And don't worry, Goldy isn't going anywhere!

GoLions

TEAM NAME: Dave's Legends
DEF: H. Shaw, S. Hurn, T. McKenzie, P. Seedsman, B. Waters, K. Langford (H. Goddard, D. McKenzie)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, T. Rockliff, S. Pendlebury, J. Watson, D. Rich, A. Brayshaw, I. Heeney, C. Blakely (J. Laverde, A. Neal-Bullen)
RUC: T. Goldstein, M. Leuenberger (J. Griffin, T. Downie)
FWD: B. Deledio, B. Goddard, L. Franklin, D. Swan, C. Petracca, M. Clark (J. Hogan, J. Steele)
CASH LEFT: $74,500

If NDS gets DEF, he's locked. Buddy could be dropped for someone like Walters if I need the cash. Also may go Cannon to Hibberd if I can, but iunno. Brought Pendles in over Jelwood. Might go one of Pendles/Rocky to Cotchin though, who I think will have a big year.

GM

Quote from: GoLions on December 14, 2014, 11:04:34 AM
DEF: H. Shaw, S. Hurn, T. McKenzie, P. Seedsman, B. Waters, K. Langford (H. Goddard, D. McKenzie)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, T. Rockliff, S. Pendlebury, J. Watson, D. Rich, A. Brayshaw, I. Heeney, C. Blakely (J. Laverde, A. Neal-Bullen)
FWD: B. Deledio, B. Goddard, L. Franklin, D. Swan, C. Petracca, M. Clark (J. Hogan, J. Steele)

If NDS gets DEF, he's locked. Buddy could be dropped for someone like Walters if I need the cash. Also may go Cannon to Hibberd if I can, but iunno. Brought Pendles in over Jelwood. Might go one of Pendles/Rocky to Cotchin though, who I think will have a big year.
Looks good GL.
Rocky to Jelwood , Cannon to Hibberd.
Could be an alternative.
Hopefully Griffen gets a run early as having no dpp R/F could be a problem

GoLions

Quote from: GM on December 14, 2014, 11:13:33 AM
Quote from: GoLions on December 14, 2014, 11:04:34 AM

Looks good GL.
Rocky to Jelwood , Cannon to Hibberd.
Could be an alternativ.
I can actually do Cannon-->Hibberd with my remaining cash haha

GoLions

DEF: H. Shaw, M. Hibberd, S. Hurn, P. Seedsman, B. Waters, K. Langford (H. Goddard, D. McKenzie)
CASH LEFT: $14,000

GM

Quote from: GoLions on December 14, 2014, 11:26:13 AM
DEF: H. Shaw, M. Hibberd, S. Hurn, P. Seedsman, B. Waters, K. Langford (H. Goddard, D. McKenzie)
Rocky-Jelwood , Petracca-Belly?

GoLions

Quote from: GM on December 14, 2014, 11:28:09 AM
Can't say I'm on the Belly train atm

GM

Quote from: GoLions on December 14, 2014, 11:34:21 AM
Quote from: GM on December 14, 2014, 11:28:09 AM
Can't say I'm on the Belly train atm
Fair enough mate , team looks strong.
Hopefully Griffen or anothet rookie ruck shows up early.

Big Mac

Looking pretty good so far - Not sure on the Waters/Seedsman picks but I'm sure you have your reasons. I'm also not sure Goddard can keep up the scoring this year. Might be an upgrade target for me.