Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

A trade with Hawka

Whatlez gives: Issac Smith

Hawka Gives: Alex Fasolo

Need a forward, but am short in mids now :(

Hawka

Jay

And the Bashers quest for the first BXV premiership strengthens. Good trade guys

Ringo

Quote from: whatlez on January 31, 2013, 09:28:03 PM
A trade with Hawka

Whatlez gives: Issac Smith

Hawka Gives: Alex Fasolo

Need a forward, but am short in mids now :(
Trade approved

picker_man

Ok im back online who wants to trade with me and Toga?? we want old guys that are decent scorers, no idea what you'd want in return haha but sure we can make another trade happen ;)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: picker_man on February 02, 2013, 06:49:19 PM
Ok im back online who wants to trade with me and Toga?? we want old guys that are decent scorers, no idea what you'd want in return haha but sure we can make another trade happen ;)

you can only ontrade cant you? limits peoples options

elephants

BB67th gives Craig Bird

Ric/Ele/Spite gives Jarryn Geary

Reason - we have plenty of backs and I see a lot of promise in young Bird hence why I chased him so hard in Euro's. This trade beefs up BB's backs too so its a mutually beneficial outcome.

BB to confirm.

BB67th

Quote from: elephants on February 02, 2013, 10:41:22 PM
BB67th gives Craig Bird

Reason - we have plenty of backs and I see a lot of promise in young Bird hence why I chased him so hard in Euro's. This trade beefs up BB's backs too so its a mutually beneficial outcome.

BB to confirm.
Confirm

As ele has said above, I needed the extra defence depth and Bird wasn't getting a run in my starting XV while Geary might fit in.

Justin Bieber

BB67th gives Craig Bird

BB to confirm.
Chased so hard ??? I gave him to you... -_-

Ringo

Quote from: BB67th on February 02, 2013, 10:54:13 PM
BB67th gives Craig Bird

BB to confirm.
Confirm

As ele has said above, I needed the extra defence depth and Bird wasn't getting a run in my starting XV while Geary might fit in.
Trade approved

Colliwobblers

still looking for a ruckman, nothing elite just a solid back up option or a developing youngster to bolster our stocks. don't offer me a premium and ask for my captain in return  ::)

talking about a rookie / developing ruckman for a like player from another position on my list if anyone interested.

DO NEED an elite midfielder not sure how i can work the deal but i do have half the players drafted in the top 15 this season and last i suppose who could be used to sweeten any deal  8)

Justin Bieber

Wrong thread, but it appears the only sides who are in contention for the premiership in the upcoming season are:

Badgers 8)
Cruisers
Bombers mybe
Hedgehogs

Looks a good battle between Cruisers and Badgers as rivals.

The best of luck everyone.

Justin Bieber

Quick questions:

When does trading close?

Has the fixture been made? If so, where can I find it?

Thanks.

Ringo

2 quick answers

Draw is in this thread

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,70309.0.html

Trading for Period 2 will end on Midnight Thursday 14th February - Closing prior to NAB cup.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 03, 2013, 09:14:20 PM
still looking for a ruckman, nothing elite just a solid back up option or a developing youngster to bolster our stocks. don't offer me a premium and ask for my captain in return  ::)

talking about a rookie / developing ruckman for a like player from another position on my list if anyone interested.

DO NEED an elite midfielder not sure how i can work the deal but i do have half the players drafted in the top 15 this season and last i suppose who could be used to sweeten any deal  8)

trouble is you don't really have any decent forwards or backs people would want in return for an elite mid i mean besides Gibbs/Zorko/Roughead who i'm sure you don't want to trade