West Coast 2018 Season Discussion Thread

Started by LF, March 15, 2018, 09:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

RaisyDaisy

NicNat has done his other knee

I feel so sorry for him. So harsh to only get 15 games after all that time out, only for it to happen again

I believe we can still contend without him, but he's a massive loss

Gigantor

elephants

Poor bloke, hope Slyce can become elite over the next 24 months - the ruck role is his.

Feel terrible for NN, cracking fella.

LF

:'(
Poor Nic really feel for him
We need to get Lycett’s signature on a new contract asap,he said he wants to stay let’s hope that’s true
Let’s not flower around either Vardy straight in not McInnes or any other “quick fix” they think of

Trindacut

WCE are in a really tough spot for 2019 without lycetts signature. He can demand a lot more now, probably more than what he'd get on the market. Good for him, tricky for WCE. As a player who is second fiddle to another ruckman he's not likely to have as much true blue loyalty for a club too.

elephants

Slyce will stay, well give him all the extra coin we save on Nic Nat not meeting games/performance triggers

Trindacut

Quote from: elephants on July 20, 2018, 11:17:27 AM
Slyce will stay, well give him all the extra coin we save on Nic Nat not meeting games/performance triggers

I wouldn't think he'd have much of that in his contract, he's too elite. Even with his history.

RaisyDaisy

Yeah NicNat will be taking a haircut although I can't imagine it will be heaps but we need all the space we can get if we're going to be able to retain Slyce, Gov and Gaff

We've also got a few boys out of contact next year too so it's going to be challenging

Nige

LF

elephants

Very keen for the game today. Bit of wet weather footy should really suss out how far the boys want o go this season. Slyce #1 ruck, its gon be good!

Quote from: Trindacut on July 20, 2018, 03:18:05 PM
Quote from: elephants on July 20, 2018, 11:17:27 AM

I wouldn't think he'd have much of that in his contract, he's too elite. Even with his history.

There is a little, plus the coin we save when we lose Gov haha

TomK

LF