Harley Bennell

Started by Torpedo10, April 13, 2015, 10:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Think they said he'll be back this week or available for selection something like that. :-\

Spotted gum

Oh Harley my old friend, I have loved you, then hated you, then loved you, then hated you and now I find myself loving you again. Are you going to be my finals champion or will I look at the paper to find that u have celebrated ur great form by spending 3 days with strippers, coke and Booz? The million dollar question

Deadly6

Quote from: Spotted gum on August 01, 2015, 10:07:49 PM
Oh Harley my old friend, I have loved you, then hated you, then loved you, then hated you and now I find myself loving you again. Are you going to be my finals champion or will I look at the paper to find that u have celebrated ur great form by spending 3 days with strippers, coke and Booz? The million dollar question
Wish I knew where he lived

Spotted gum

Hahahah, let's get there man. Should be a great night

Grazz

Quote from: Spotted gum on August 01, 2015, 11:04:46 PM

Pick me up on the way through.  ;)

Jesty

Hopefully a turning point to a great career.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Grazz on August 01, 2015, 11:07:58 PM
Quote from: Spotted gum on August 01, 2015, 11:04:46 PM

Pick me up on the way through.  ;)

Im in too!

Big Mac

Was tempted to trade him but with Gawn covering I didn't really have any reason to

A massive POD for me now  8)

tkringle

If buddy doesn't get up I will be tempted to trade him in

aussied

136 against the lions last time.  tempting....

and 126 nab

MC

Started with him, shattered I had to trade him out a few weeks back, but couldn't hold for 3

petefisker

3 trades left, gota dump beams and tempted to swing Grey to the mids and jump on bennell...

no eye deer

Quote from: petefisker on August 04, 2015, 08:44:47 PM
3 trades left, gota dump beams and tempted to swing Grey to the mids and jump on bennell...

You don't have to swing Gray to mids, Bennell is DPP. Unless it looks more aesthetically pleasing to you!  ::)

Gambino

I'm worried he will be tagged. He was last year against the Lions and clearly didn't handle it well (35 SC):

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/game/matchcentre.html?id=4951

Big Mac

Quote from: Gambino on August 06, 2015, 04:25:44 PM
I'm worried he will be tagged. He was last year against the Lions and clearly didn't handle it well (35 SC):

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/game/matchcentre.html?id=4951

Had 31 and kicked 2 against them this year

I'll back him to put in a similar performance