Main Menu

The Recruit

Started by Jroo, July 16, 2014, 07:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

I only hope he puts in. Would be a shame for someone to go who would work his guts out to get on a list for Waylen to up and quit or not put in to the point they have to cut him after saving him.

Think Maxwell is the most likely right now.

LF

Well that's a little bit of a twist there adding to international recruits to the group

Big Mac

I just missed this episode - anyway to watch it online?

Big Mac

It's getting good now - anyone else think Waylen got the captaincy and put himself in the bottom 3?

elephants

Guys where can I catch the first two eps!?

tbagrocks

Just crap, flogging reality "drama" has to ruin anything I might find interesting ::)

FWI, tuned off after 20 minutes of the first show

Capper

Quote from: elephants on August 06, 2014, 09:31:27 PM
Guys where can I catch the first two eps!?
aussierules has them

elephants

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 06, 2014, 09:42:51 PM
Just crap, flogging reality "drama" has to ruin anything I might find interesting ::)

fkn ray of sunshine arent ya ::)

LF

Quote from: Big  Mac on August 06, 2014, 08:51:34 PM
It's getting good now - anyone else think Waylen got the captaincy and put himself in the bottom 3?

Yeah could be that I hope not tho he is starting to come out of his shell now.

kilbluff1985

Really like Jackal it's out of him and Waylen I think

Capper

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 06, 2014, 09:42:51 PM

so you've made up your mind after the first 20 minutes?

Justin Bieber

Jackal's been my fave since first ep, but will be tough since he is 26 so has some years on the other guys :(.

Agree Waylen coming out of his shell now and since going NT next ep, can certainly see him saying it's too much for him being away from home :-X. Hopefully not as starting to shine a bit more (after they put faith into him).

Bill Manspeaker

how old is Waylen? he's only like 21 or something yeah? if he stays he'll probably win it

Capper

Quote from: brad on August 08, 2014, 03:16:44 PM
how old is Waylen? he's only like 21 or something yeah? if he stays he'll probably win it
just hope if he does win it then he stays with it and doesnt get home sick again