Main Menu

The Recruit

Started by Jroo, July 16, 2014, 07:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: tabs on August 08, 2014, 03:22:43 PM
Quote from: brad on August 08, 2014, 03:16:44 PM
how old is Waylen? he's only like 21 or something yeah? if he stays he'll probably win it
just hope if he does win it then he stays with it and doesnt get home sick again
yeah for sure, that's the thing. surely they won't let him win it if they aren't sure that he's completely over it, otherwise the show was a complete waste of time and the other blokes were ripped the flower off

Spite

Quote from: brad on August 08, 2014, 03:24:54 PM
Quote from: tabs on August 08, 2014, 03:22:43 PM
Quote from: brad on August 08, 2014, 03:16:44 PM
how old is Waylen? he's only like 21 or something yeah? if he stays he'll probably win it
just hope if he does win it then he stays with it and doesnt get home sick again
yeah for sure, that's the thing. surely they won't let him win it if they aren't sure that he's completely over it, otherwise the show was a complete waste of time and the other blokes were ripped the flower off

Of course.

I have him penciled in for 3rd place. High enough that he will likely get drafted by a club but not win and ruin the show.

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 06, 2014, 11:01:01 PM
Really like Jackal it's out of him and Waylen I think

I can't believe you guys don't think Yoey will win. He bags pretty much all of their goals each game and doesn't do a single thing wrong and he's likeable.

I cannot see him NOT being drafted. He's my certainty. I think he will win, but if not, he will play AFL one day.

quinny88

Im with you spite. Wagner has it in the bag.

He's the only one that looks like an AFL standard player.
Hes quick, kicks bags of goals, great leap, great mark and he's only 23.
Been the best on ground every game. He would have to get injured not to win it

My Chumps

Agreed on Yoey killing it.

Samel, Jackle and Yoey for top 3 IMO.

Surprised Reecey was in the bottom three last episode :o Also thought it was absolutely rough on Hutchy to knock him out like that. Having to break it to the boys himself was killer. Bradey to leave next ep IMO. Mark + Padraig soon enough.

LF

I`m just glad Daniel Johncock got delisted.
He was a real dick

quinny88

Quote from: My Chumps on August 09, 2014, 02:46:33 AM
Agreed on Yoey killing it.

Samel, Jackle and Yoey for top 3 IMO.

Surprised Reecey was in the bottom three last episode :o Also thought it was absolutely rough on Hutchy to knock him out like that. Having to break it to the boys himself was killer. Bradey to leave next ep IMO. Mark + Padraig soon enough.

I just think they are too old. Both have a red hot crack and probably in the top few of the group but they are both little in and under grunt type players and dont have an X factor which a club would really want to see to take the risk on one of these guys.

Reece only in the bottom 3 due to players opinions. The coaches love him and can see his potential.

If Waylen can sort himself out mentally he could be anything. Started to look like the penny had dropped a bit at the end of the last episode so hopefully he can get some confidence. Going to be 2-3 years off the pace with fitness to play AFL though so clubs may not want that, especially with the risk of him turning around and going home.

I honestly think anyone over 24-25 years old can forget it. They would have to be a ready made AFL player with something very special about them to get looked at by an AFL club.

quinny88

And just on Brady, I think he could go really far.
He is a mountain of a man, very athletic and his old man played AFL.
Just needs to get aggresive and "PUT HIS KNEE IN THEIR FKN THROAT!" as dicko said :P

p.s that was the worst spray of all time  ;D sounding like a 14 year old whos voice was breaking

The Pelican

Justin Bieber

Quote from: luvfooty on August 09, 2014, 02:49:40 AM
He was a real dick
Agree, never really liked him :-X.

Yeah Johan has been the most consistent at the top every match, bags goals and they always mention his running for a forward is at AFL level and at "Elite" standard. Certainly should easily make it to the end, wouldn't mind if he won it either. Seems like a good bloke as well.

Quote from: quinny88 on August 09, 2014, 03:08:47 AM
p.s that was the worst spray of all time  ;D sounding like a 14 year old whos voice was breaking
That spray was so bad... And think by him directing it at Reece, the rest thought Reece had a horrible game to deserve it, thus was bottom 3.

Justin Bieber

Quit it you two, or gonna recommend some time off for both.

Tbag, I advise you don't post in this thread anymore if you are just going to say you don't like the show after 20 minutes and start arguments please.

My Chumps

I thought they were gonna keep DJ around for a bit just for a bit of controversy/entertainment! Always kicking up a fuss. Was an absolute prick though

Spite

Quote from: quinny88 on August 09, 2014, 03:08:47 AM
And just on Brady, I think he could go really far.
He is a mountain of a man, very athletic and his old man played AFL.
Just needs to get aggresive and "PUT HIS KNEE IN THEIR FKN THROAT!" as dicko said :P

Ha glad we are watching the same show Quinny, agree with all the points you've said so far, my thoughts exactly. :)

Capper

Quote from: luvfooty on August 09, 2014, 02:49:40 AM
He was a real dick
uncoachable!!!

Sem and Jackal look the goods

Jroo