Main Menu

i5s General Discussion

Started by Holz, January 07, 2015, 11:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrich102

So, with Koop leaving we have an open position, at the Philippine Mangoes (Team name can change). We would like to give it to a user who doesn't all ready have a team in this comp, but if we can't find one soonish we might need someone to take on a 2nd team (Can't all ready have a team in SE Asia though).

For rules see this thread. Any more questions either PM Nige or myself.

Current Squad
1. Kieran Jack
2. Luke Shuey
3. Josh J Kennedy
4. Chris Masten
5. Matt Wright
6. Mark Hutchings
7. Brent Reilly
8. Kyle Cheney
9. James Podsiadly
10. Bradley Sheppard
11. Kyle Hartigan
12. Tom Derickx
13. Mitch Brown
14. Corey Adamson
15. Tom Barass
16. Paddy Brophy

nrich102

So Kellogscrunchynut is the newest coach guys, taking over in the Philippines.

Nige

We decided to apply the first in best dressed principle rather than prolonging the process as we're looking to get some of the admin work sorted now so that we're ready for the season sooner rather than later given nrich has already started school for the year and I have Uni beginning again in just over two weeks.

Kellogscrunchynut

For all intensive purposes The Philippines team will be renamed the Thailand Surgeons.

Nige approved.

Ziplock

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on February 07, 2015, 12:17:39 AM
For all intensive purposes The Philippines team will be renamed the Thailand Surgeons.

Nige approved.

hahaha

intensive purposes.

Nige

Hey guys, just thought I'd make a post about another coaching vacancy. The vacated team is Nepal, formerly coached by Spinking who recently deactivated his FanFooty account.

The plan is to find a new coach for the position. There will be no formal applications but we'll probably be sending PMs to people who we think may be interested in the role. If they are interested, they'll be given the role. It will be first in, best dressed.

If this fails to find a new coach, we'll open up the team to be coached by somebody who already has a team and is willing to coach the currently vacated team as well as the one they already have.

If you have any suggestions for somebody who isn't already a coach that you think may be interested in the role, PM myself and/or nrich and put their name forward.

Mr.Craig

Reading article about Farren Ray being injured - bugger, well at least I've got Savage there to help out (Scrolls down page further)...Savage injured too.  ::)

Pkbaldy

Pick #2 in Draft 5 is scrubbed out for the entire year! Thank god for Jackson Macrae. No injury yet haha.

Nige

Happy to announce that SinnerZ is the new coach of Nepal taking over from Spinking who deactivated his FF account.

Please join me in welcoming SinnerZ to the community and the competition.  :)

Big Mac

Welcome Sin - happy to have you on board

Purple 77

Looking forward to beating you sin! Welcome aboard  8)

nas

nrich102

Kellogscrunchynut

Hellopplz

Welcome to the game SinnerZ.

Prepare to Beliebe.