Quote from: Holz on January 07, 2015, 10:48:54 AM
Israel

Hibberd
Dahlous
Mcevoy
Chapman
J.Gibson

No stars but could all go in the 90s.

pls mate, 4 stars. And the best punching defender in the game, and somehow is fantasy relevant. This team should go well.

It's solid but not how it will fare against teams with monsters scoring 150 some weeks.

That's when the draw or "luck of the draw" kicks in  ;)

Nek minute Macrae averages 80. BOOM!

Holz

Money Shot

Big Mac

Quote from: Money Shot on January 07, 2015, 11:47:01 AM
Quote from: Holz on January 07, 2015, 11:18:38 AM
Are we able to trade?

Quote from: ossie85 on January 03, 2015, 10:25:10 AM
Also think will allow trading.... Every team needs to draft 16 players, but they can then trade however they want.

I.e.. trade 3 players for 1, doesn't matter if squad sizes aren't even

tbagrocks

Im not a fan of that at all! Not even in the slightest, takes all the skill from drafting wisely in the first place and just means that some stupid coaches will trade for young and spuds even though you can only keep three at the end of the year. SO YOU WONT BE ABLE TO KEEP THOSE FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS YOU HAVE as you will need to keep pretty much your three best meaning highest scoring players. Not those kids with big upside

Trades should be very carefully assessed

Toga

I'm all for trading though as it will make it a bit more exciting, get to have players from more than just the three origin teams!

ADEZ

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 07, 2015, 12:06:36 PM
Im not a fan of that at all! Not even in the slightest, takes all the skill from drafting wisely in the first place and just means that some stupid coaches will trade for young and spuds even though you can only keep three at the end of the year. SO YOU WONT BE ABLE TO KEEP THOSE FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS YOU HAVE as you will need to keep pretty much your three best meaning highest scoring players. Not those kids with big upside

Trades should be very carefully assessed

I agree, it came up earlier that it should be like for like eg. 1 for 1 or 2 for 2 and this would work, for example someone may have v. strong starting 3 but but their 5th is very average and another could have solid players across the park so somebody could trade a gun (100 odd) and a spud for a couple of solid players (80/85 odd)...
Also could give people to pick up smokeys that they rate highly but others do not

LF

You need to think of people from a weaker draft tho
Like the one with Port etc had no real premo mids  also with weaker depth in their draft.
It will give people the chance to trade to try and better their 5 or their depth.

Pkbaldy

If we are going to be trading it should be 1 for 1 or 2 for 2 and so forth... And have to be an even trade otherwise there are going to be strong teams that could just get even stronger and make it a boring game  :( I'd rather just not trade at all, just use the 16 players we got from the draft.

LF

Quote from: Pkbaldy on January 07, 2015, 12:19:31 PM
If we are going to be trading it should be 1 for 1 or 2 for 2 and so forth... And have to be an even trade otherwise there are going to be strong teams that could just get even stronger and make it a boring game  :( I'd rather just not trade at all, just use the 16 players we got from the draft.

I agree should be 1 for 1 etc

But trading is part of the fun of these comps even tho sometimes it can be a little frustrating haha

Holz

Quote from: LF on January 07, 2015, 12:20:53 PM

But trading is part of the fun of these comps even tho sometimes it can be a little frustrating haha

Seems unnecessary 1 for 1.

Trading 2 good players for 1 star is a legit strategy. 2 for 2 just means spuds are added to deals.

On that note hibberd dahlous mcevoy all up for trade. Looking for a 2 for 1 deal. Hibbo and Dahlous both young and should score in the 90s

ossie85

No decision yet on trading yet

T Dog

Is trading open? or do we wait until all drafts finished?

RaisyDaisy

Trading has to be option. We all cant just have players from 3 teams - that would be boring

1-1 isn't necessary too. Perhaps we need a rule, say the minimum players you can have in your team is X and the maximum is X, that way someone wont do multiple 3 for 1 deals and just have a team of 7 super guns

Min 10 Max 20 or something like that?

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Holz on January 07, 2015, 12:23:49 PM
Quote from: LF on January 07, 2015, 12:20:53 PM

Seems unnecessary 1 for 1.

Trading 2 good players for 1 star is a legit strategy. 2 for 2 just means spuds are added to deals.

On that note hibberd dahlous mcevoy all up for trade. Looking for a 2 for 1 deal. Hibbo and Dahlous both young and should score in the 90s

Why is it unnecessary? Some teams have 20 players and others have 10 by trading 2 for 1. Yeah seems fun to me.