Australia vs Pakistan (Tests and ODIs)

Started by nrich102, December 08, 2016, 12:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

And Davey makes Wahab pay 8)

Uzzie going along nicely as well ;D

elephants

Destined for no result but good on Davey. Hopefully he can go on for a triple hunj

PowerBug

You srs Pakistan? Why bowling so shower?

nrich102

I couldn't see anything there  :-X

Bill Manspeaker

I reckon there was something there. happy enough with that decision

Jukes

Classic Warner, averages 35 all year then pulls out the big guns on a great batting pitch in a game with 0.01% chance of a result :P

Hopefully we can have the rain stay away for two days, but I doubt it

fanTCfool

Fair to say I was surprised when the news did not even report the fantastic knock of 200 not out made today. Aus bias.  :'(

GoLions

Quote from: Jukes on December 28, 2016, 10:04:19 PM
Classic Warner, averages 35 all year then pulls out the big guns on a great batting pitch in a game with 0.01% chance of a result :P

If he didn't make that hundred, Pakistan would have still been a chance at winning.

Jukes

Quote from: GoLions on December 28, 2016, 10:25:19 PM

If he didn't make that hundred, Pakistan would have still been a chance at winning.

With 2 days left on this pitch and storms forecast for tomorrow? No chance. Only would have been with an Aus collapse, and I didn't see another 47/60/85 happening on this pitch - as seen by nobody but Spudshaw doing badly

GoLions

Quote from: Jukes on December 29, 2016, 12:06:05 AM

With 2 days left on this pitch and storms forecast for tomorrow? No chance. Only would have been with an Aus collapse, and I didn't see another 47/60/85 happening on this pitch - as seen by nobody but Spudshaw doing badly
You have a lot more confidence in our batting than I do :P

elephants

Quote from: GoLions on December 29, 2016, 01:58:43 AM
Quote from: Jukes on December 29, 2016, 12:06:05 AM

You have a lot more confidence in our batting than I do :P

Its because he knows England is shower. Blatant closet Australia supporter right here

Bill Manspeaker

Bill Manspeaker

anyone else reckon Handscomb looks taller than 183cm?

Bill Manspeaker

well we've already had more play than I thought we would

Gigantor

So with Handscombe not going anywhere Voges is going to finish his career second on the list of highest average behind Bradman  :)