EPL 2014/15 Discussion and Banter Thread

Started by Tominator, August 17, 2014, 05:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi197

Quote from: Vinny on November 01, 2014, 11:09:05 PM
C'mon Liverpool! 8)

Hopefully Balotelli is fired up after last week and go nuts.

..i loled

Tominator

Southampton get another 3 points, is it out of the question to suggest they could compete for CL places??  With Liverpool, Everton and Spurs floundering, United and Arsenal yet to really reach top gear... a Europa spot is definitely possible.

Admittedly, their draw hasn't been too difficult yet, but they're looking pretty formidable and haven't dropped many points

Vinny

The Manchester Derby is mad so far! City with two huge chances early.

My Chumps

Was good till Smalling got sent off. Now it's just going to be all City with United counter attacks.

dirkdiggler

Quote from: Tominator on November 02, 2014, 02:26:38 PM
Southampton get another 3 points, is it out of the question to suggest they could compete for CL places??  With Liverpool, Everton and Spurs floundering, United and Arsenal yet to really reach top gear... a Europa spot is definitely possible.

Admittedly, their draw hasn't been too difficult yet, but they're looking pretty formidable and haven't dropped many points

history suggests they won't make the CL....but who knows. Fully credit to them so far

Vinny

Jackross10

Tominator

Costa, Chelsea looking unstoppable

Emre Can was immense last night though, he definitely deserves more starts for Liverpool

My Chumps

Quote from: Tominator on November 09, 2014, 05:04:58 PM
Emre Can was immense last night though, he definitely deserves more starts for Liverpool
Good early, tailed away a bit along with the rest of the team. Still was probably our best. Henderson was woeful.

Andrew3747

Wonder who predicted Liverpool sucking this season

Quote from: Andrew3747 on May 12, 2014, 12:23:45 PM
Good season but if Liverpool couldnt win this year I doubt they can come close next season. They ran like god with a tonne of less games.

Quote from: Andrew3747 on May 12, 2014, 03:52:31 PM
Make a bet they will get top 6? Will happily bet amywhere from 100 to 5k on evens for them to get top 6. Liverpool dont have the depth. United obv have work but with a decent manager top 6 is easy top 4 is achievable. While challenging seems like a long way ofd after this season its almost a given they will be closer to 2nd then 6th.

Liverpool ran way above ev this season but you also should feel embarrased that you let the title go aftee it was pretty much handed to you with 4 games to go.

Tominator

Manchester United 3-0 Liverpool

73 mins gone. Rooney, Mata and RVP have all scored.

Liverpool could probably have 3 or 4 goals themselves but De Gea has been brilliant and Sterling has been selfish as usual

AaronKirk

3-0!!

Mata's goal was clearly offside though

De Gea excellent for us again.

Keeper27

Quote from: AaronKirk on December 15, 2014, 02:33:07 AM
3-0!!

Mata's goal was clearly offside though

De Gea excellent for us again.

disgusting performance. i dont even know what to say.
from such ridiculous highs of last season to now.
absolutely gutted

My Chumps

What terrific defending from Allen and fantastic marking from Coutinho for the first!

What a decision by the ref for the second!

What a clearance from Lovren for the third!

Boy-oh-boy we can do no wrong

Tominator

what a terrible clearance from Ashley Richards to hand Eriksen the winner!! in the 89th minute!! Boot it into the stands if you have to clear it from the byline!!!

Swansea's defence isn't PL standard IMO... Rangel, Richards, even Bartley are below the level required. A new RB is needed URGENTLY

Very very disappointed to lose 2-1 in such circumstances