Main Menu

EXV: Belgian Bashers

Started by elephants, November 19, 2011, 12:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on January 14, 2013, 02:14:34 AM
With no more trades on the cards this looks likely to be our 2013 premiership line up

Grant Birchall, Danny Stanley, Bachar Houli, Brent Reilly

Marc Murphy, Joel Selwood, Andrew Swallow, Nathan Fyfe,

Matthew Priddis, Andrew Carrazzo

Hamish Mcintosh

Dale Thomas, Mitch Robinson, Cyril Rioli, Matthew Pavlich

Daniel Nicholson, Dean Terlich, Rhyce Shaw, Cameron Guthrie, Tom Jonas, Josh Prudden, Jackson Allen, Jed Bews

Sam Gibson, Matthew Rosa, Kyal Horsley, Matt Jones, Nathan Stark, Jake Lloyd

Matthew Lobbe, Brent Renouf, Jack Hannath

Craig Bird, Chris Knights, James Podsiadly, Tom T. Lynch, Jack Crisp, Ben Sinclair, George Horlin Smith, Jamie Cripps

Sometimes i look at this team and just get it out and have a bat to it. ^this makes me hard

Ziplock

I know pics like this make you hard...

Justin Bieber

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Ziplock on January 15, 2013, 02:18:26 AM

I know pics like this make you hard...

12 incher bursting through my pants

Ziplock

poor fark, still hasnt figured out inches and mm are different measurement...

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Ziplock on January 15, 2013, 03:58:48 AM
poor fark, still hasnt figured out inches and metres are different measurement...

Thanks

elephants

Anywayyyyyyy.

Looks like the squad is shaping up well for next season, will update some stuff tonight ;)

elephants

With trading and drafting done the players and coaches can finally settle in and focus on season 2013.

The Bashers have not only picked up some insane talent this trade period but they have alson netted some immensely useful versatility!

Dan Nicholson, Jackson Allen, Tom Jonas and Josh Prudden are four backmen with the tanks to run through the midfield while the forward line boasts the midfield able players of Dale Thomas, Mitch Robinson, Chris Knights, Craig Bird and Ben Sinclair!

In other news, Dan Nicholson has just smashed out a huge 9 minutes 22 seconds in the Bashers 3km time trial!

Adamant

elephants

Adamant

Quote from: elephants on January 23, 2013, 12:57:38 AM
Quote from: Adamant on January 23, 2013, 12:56:42 AM
Wouldn't Jelwood be your VC?

Why?

In your best 15, he is listed at M4. I just thought he'd be your VC over Swallow.

elephants

Quote from: Adamant on January 23, 2013, 01:00:49 AM

Why?

In your best 15, he is listed at M4. I just thought he'd be your VC over Swallow.

Maybe. I mean, what we have in the thread has little bearing on what wr do on gameday. Like, Marc won't be our skipper EVERY week. We will look around at other options of course.
I have just listed Swallow as VC because he was our reining b&f winner and our #1 pick + leading the list on games for the Bashers and those kind of internal things :)

The thing about the best player not necessarily being captain (or Vice Captain) rings true here ;)

Adamant

Quote from: elephants on January 23, 2013, 01:07:52 AM

Why?

Maybe. I mean, what we have in the thread has little bearing on what wr do on gameday. Like, Marc won't be our skipper EVERY week. We will look around at other options of course.
I have just listed Swallow as VC because he was our reining b&f winner and our #1 pick + leading the list on games for the Bashers and those kind of internal things :)

The thing about the best player not necessarily being captain (or Vice Captain) rings true here ;)

Haha alright, fair enough.

PowerBug

Quote from: Adamant on January 23, 2013, 01:10:30 AM
Quote from: elephants on January 23, 2013, 01:07:52 AM

Why?

Haha alright, fair enough.
...Unless you're PowerBug, and you have a massive man crush on Nathan Foley, name him as captain every week over Sidebottom and Deledio. (And may I add, after he got injured, the performace from the team went downhill. Coincidence, i think not)

The F.A.R.K.

40 odd days until round 1 and bashers staff are sweating on some of their players

The Injured Dale Thomas and Matthew Pavlich have been pencilled in for a round one return
Cyril Rioli has copped a serious corkie which has set his preaseason back a week or two
Mitch Robinson has come under media scrutinty for an altercation at the Big Day Out
Dean Terlich had to be taken to hospital by ambulance after coppping a head knock at training

In better news for the Bashers, Nathan  Fyfe is returning well from shoulder reconstruction, adding a few kg to his skinny frame
George Horlin Smith has started training with the Bashers midfield
Matt Jones has impressed coaching staff and is working gis way into contention for round 1