Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

Team update coz ele is away ;)

Grant Birchall, Danny Stanley, Bachar Houli, Danyle Pearce

Marc Murphy, Andrew Swallow, Nathan Fyfe, Matthew Priddis

Shaun Grigg, Andrew Carrazzo

Hamish Mcintosh

Dale Thomas, Mitch Robinson, Cyril Rioli, Matthew Pavlich

Daniel Nicholson, Dean Terlich, Rhyce Shaw, Cameron Guthrie, Tom Jonas, Josh Prudden, Jackson Allen, Jed Bews

Sam Gibson, Matthew Rosa, Kyal Horsley, Matt Jones, Nathan Stark, Jake Lloyd

Matthew Lobbe, Brent Renouf, Jack Hannath

Jarryd Blair, Chris Knights, James Podsiadly, Tom T. Lynch, Jack Crisp, Ben Sinclair, George Horlin Smith, Jamie Cripps

Ziplock

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on December 31, 2012, 01:19:36 AM

WHERES THE RUCK MATE

Daniel Nicholson, Dean Terlich, Rhyce Shaw, Cameron Guthrie, Tom Jonas, Josh Prudden, Jackson Allen, Jed Bews

Jarryd Blair, Chris Knights, James Podsiadly, Tom T. Lynch, Jack Crisp, Ben Sinclair, George Horlin Smith, Jamie Cripps

oh, so you guys are only playing 14 players? how kind

The F.A.R.K.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ziplock on December 31, 2012, 01:21:11 AM
Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on December 31, 2012, 01:19:36 AM

WHERES THE RUCK MATE

oh, so you guys are only playing 14 players? how kind

Will still beat the Valks haha.

The F.A.R.K.

Holz

you might have to with Hmac as your number 1.  From a Roo supoerter, great player and a nice guy but injuries have crippled him the last few years and im happy we got rid of him.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Holzman on December 31, 2012, 01:51:20 PM
you might have to with Hmac as your number 1.  From a Roo supoerter, great player and a nice guy but injuries have crippled him the last few years and im happy we got rid of him.

Hmac is our no.1 but if injuries strike then lobbe who is in my dt for 2013 will also make his way into bashers best

Holz

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on December 31, 2012, 01:53:00 PM

Hmac is our no.1 but if injuries strike then lobbe who is in my dt for 2013 will also make his way into bashers best

you musnt be much of a DT player if lobbe is in your squad :)

But yeah you do have good cover i just dont think it will score that well. Im happy with goldy as my cover.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Holzman on December 31, 2012, 01:57:07 PM
Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on December 31, 2012, 01:53:00 PM

you musnt be much of a DT player if lobbe is in your squad :)

But yeah you do have good cover i just dont think it will score that well. Im happy with goldy as my cover.

Lobbe walked straight into port as no.1 ruck, off no preseason. He has had 2 injury interuptted preseasons but when fit he gets slotted straight into no.1 role. Lobbe was drafted more as a ff replacement for tredrea and was slow and unfit but got chucked in the deep end when brogan broke down. He is still yet to have a full preseason so if he gets one under his belt this year lock him in for 85+ av, still very young still got a lot of improving to do

Ziplock

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on December 31, 2012, 01:49:50 PM
And the sons ;)

haha, if you guys are so confident about beating both of us, then back it up and dont play a ruck against us :P

and lez, you can't really comment on teams being weak. :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ziplock on December 31, 2012, 02:54:01 PM
Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on December 31, 2012, 01:49:50 PM
And the sons ;)

haha, if you guys are so confident about beating both of us, then back it up and dont play a ruck against us :P

and lez, you can't really comment on teams being weak. :P
lol I kid.

Ziplock

I dunno, fark seems pretty confident he can beat both of us fielding just 14 players...  like you guys are always talking up about how unsubbed this year your current team averaged some colossal amount... I think it's just talk.

I mean, not including captaincy bonus, my team only averaged 1187 going off last years averages :( If you guys weren't just talk you wouldnt field a ruck against us :P

Holz

I hope the bashers dont field a ruck than I can fine them for tanking :)

Ziplock

haha, for tanking against the valkyries/ sons? surely we're too low down on the ladder to be worth the mighty bashers full 15 attention...?

The F.A.R.K.

With no more trades on the cards this looks likely to be our 2013 premiership line up

Grant Birchall, Danny Stanley, Bachar Houli, Brent Reilly

Marc Murphy, Joel Selwood, Andrew Swallow, Nathan Fyfe,

Matthew Priddis, Andrew Carrazzo

Hamish Mcintosh

Craig Bird, Chris Knights, James Podsiadly, Tom T. Lynch, Jack Crisp, Ben Sinclair, George Horlin Smith, Jamie Cripps