Main Menu

EXV: Belgian Bashers

Started by elephants, November 19, 2011, 12:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Lol fark are on holidays t the moment, cause you seem to be on heaps recently. More than me :o haha

elephants

Hahahahahaha the insults are flying left, right and centre at you FARK...

The F.A.R.K.

Oh for flower sake, this is flowered, why dont you all get your flowering facts flowering straight and stop talking shower before you go flowering me up my flowering arse h0le

1. I am a flowering assistant coach, I do not have to be on all flowering hours of the day to be a flowering assistant coach, how many other assistant coaches do the stuff im doing

2.We are adding ricochet to the flowering coaching panel, so just like i am flowering doing atm as a flowering assistant coach he will be naming the team

3. Myself and LE put hours and hours and hours into this team from january until right now, i think we deserve a flowering break

4. I am in flowering year 12...you guys do not flowering understand how busy my flowering life is, flowering have to go to school flowering 5 days a flowering week, come home and do flowering 5 hours of flowering homework, have a flowering bat and then go to flowering bed. Add to that working 3 flowering nights of the week, catching up with my gf (yes she is more important to me than you flower heads) sports training 2-3 nights a week and then a flowering game every week you can kneel down on all fours and swallow my flowering 4 metre long schlong

Get your flowering facts straight and back the flower off you guys have no idea what you are talking about

PowerBug

At least you are getting your priorities right in no. 4 :P Made me laugh.

Lucky it's holidays hey, some time to relax on this awesome site. :D

elephants

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on April 19, 2012, 12:51:04 AM
Oh for flower sake, this is flowered, why dont you all get your flowering facts flowering straight and stop talking shower before you go flowering me up my flowering arse h0le

1. I am a flowering assistant coach, I do not have to be on all flowering hours of the day to be a flowering assistant coach, how many other assistant coaches do the stuff im doing

2.We are adding ricochet to the flowering coaching panel, so just like i am flowering doing atm as a flowering assistant coach he will be naming the team

3. Myself and LE put hours and hours and hours into this team from january until right now, i think we deserve a flowering break

4. I am in flowering year 12...you guys do not flowering understand how busy my flowering life is, flowering have to go to school flowering 5 days a flowering week, come home and do flowering 5 hours of flowering homework, have a flowering bat and then go to flowering bed. Add to that working 3 flowering nights of the week, catching up with my gf (yes she is more important to me than you flower heads) sports training 2-3 nights a week and then a flowering game every week you can kneel down on all fours and swallow my flowering 4 metre long schlong

Get your flowering facts straight and back the flower off you guys have no idea what you are talking about
+1

Quote from: PowerBug on April 19, 2012, 01:18:04 AM
At least you are getting your priorities right in no. 4 :P Made me laugh.

Lucky it's holidays hey, some time to relax on this awesome site. :D
+1

Don't doubt the effort we put in.

Ziplock

I carried 13 units through year 12 (I dunno your showerty ass fail state equivalent, but I took advanced english, extension english and extension 2 english, along with advance maths, physics, biology, chemistry and compulsory religion.

and achieved an atar over 95 with personal shower going on, with minimal work, and most importantly, while dting, playing computer games and watching a ridiculous amount of tv and movies  :P

so htfu

and CF is totally right.

lets face it- setting a team line up take all of 5 minutes.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Ziplock on April 19, 2012, 01:29:09 AM

I carried 13 units through year 12 (I dunno your showerty ass fail state equivalent, but I took advanced english, extension english and extension 2 english, along with advance maths, physics, biology, chemistry and compulsory religion.

and achieved an atar over 95 with personal shower going on, with minimal work, and most importantly, while dting, playing computer games and watching a ridiculous amount of tv and movies  :P

so htfu

and CF is totally right.

Its a pity we are all not as smart at flowering ziplock and i also cant get through a day without sleeping unlike you

as soon as holidays are over i will be logging out until year 12 is over so get flowered

it might take 5 minutes to post a line-up but it is the distraction of having to log in, check the forum, check pms, check dt board, check front bar 5 mins ends up 30 mins which then turns into an hour and tbh i wont have an hour a week to waste

i dont understand why i can recievce shower for hiring an assistant to do the job i am doing at the moment. Surely that isnt illegal

CrowsFan

Quote from: Ziplock on April 19, 2012, 01:29:09 AM

so htfu

and CF is totally right.

Basically same as zip. Already done year 12 so i know what it's like, and it's not as hard as you are making it out to be. if you are complaining now I can only assume you wont be going to uni since that is much more demanding ;)

Anyway my comment was basically directed at both you and LE. From the wya you worded it it sounded as if ricochet would be doing everything this year whilst you two took a break. If that's not the case then I apologise for my comments. But really, it takes all of 5 minutes to set a team each week, you ca do it when setting your DT and/or SC teams so year 12 shouldn't really get in the way...

The F.A.R.K.

its not just year 12, it is everything else i outlined above

ricochet was hired as a coaching staff to assist the team

the way he will assist the team atm is to name the team

basically me and le really like ricochets comments in the dt board and reckon he knows what he talks about and want him on our side, he will be good for draft and trading ect.

and you guys must be whacked because at the moment i am doing the hardest subjects of anyone at my school, doing  hours of homework a night puls probs 10 on a weekend as well and i am burnt out. Sorry i am not blessed with natural smarts like you flowerheads but at least im trying to flowering be succesful and get a good mark so i can get a flowering reasonable job

you guys are way out of flowering line and what does it flowering matter if we hired another assistant to name our team for us, thats pretty much what i am doing at the moemnt and none of you have ever complained

PowerBug

CF and Zip: I don't think the new assistant realises that he's gone to the wrong team. :P It's not like the extra coach will make them better. :P It'll probably just create more argurements.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: PowerBug on April 19, 2012, 01:48:39 AM
CF and Zip: I don't think the new assistant realises that he's gone to the wrong team. :P It's not like the extra coach will make them better. :P It'll probably just create more argurements.

he will make us better, ricochet is one of the most knowledge people in the dt thread and we really see this helping us come preseason draft time, trading time and what he will be doing for the rest of the season if you like it or not, naming the team

he knows his stuff and will be able to work out the best team for us and give us some good assisntance so if you dont like it go flower yourself...doggy style

Scrads

Have to agree with FARK on this one for sure, all he did was hire another poster to join the Bashers to help out because he actually has a life outside FF and therefore can't be on these forums 24/7, or even as regularly as would be required to maintain one of these teams. Nothing wrong with that, it will actually go a long way to making the comp run smoothly as it is now a lot less likely a team won't be named or whatever, it just helps keep things running.

Must admit though, I am enjoying FARKs garden bed of flowers in his replies :P

Ricochet

Hey guys I'm fairly new to this but from what FARK has told me all I'm helping with for now is putting the team up each week. Its not really a big deal

elephants

Quote from: Scrads on April 19, 2012, 02:12:29 AM
Have to agree with FARK on this one for sure, all he did was hire another poster to join the Bashers to help out because he actually has a life outside FF and therefore can't be on these forums 24/7, or even as regularly as would be required to maintain one of these teams. Nothing wrong with that, it will actually go a long way to making the comp run smoothly as it is now a lot less likely a team won't be named or whatever, it just helps keep things running.

Must admit though, I am enjoying FARKs garden bed of flowers in his replies :P

Hahahahaha yep have to agree, particularly regarding the garden beds ;D

Quote from: Ricochet on April 19, 2012, 02:41:41 AM
Hey guys I'm fairly new to this but from what FARK has told me all I'm helping with for now is putting the team up each week. Its not really a big deal

Welcome Ric! PM me if you need anything :)

Holz

Quote from: Ricochet on April 19, 2012, 02:41:41 AM

happy to have you in the Euro, there is no harm in getting more people involved, as long as each team puts in a squad each week im happy. Im hoping if you stay on board the whole year, you will be responsible for the trading, its hard enough getting FARK and ele to agree to a deal but 3 people, that will be imposible.

If you want any help in the Euro just send me a PM and im happy to help. Good luck running the Bashers, with the measely squad you have at your disposal you will need it ;)