EXV: 2014 National Draft

Started by Holz, November 22, 2013, 11:05:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RidleyU

Nost is currently offline so I will post our selection.

Trent Dumont will be joining the Roulettes. Welcome to Russia!

RidleyU

Memphistopheles

Um seriously stop taking all of the guys we want with the picks just before ours :@

nostradamus

Quote from: Memphistopheles on November 26, 2013, 08:10:45 PM
Um seriously stop taking all of the guys we want with the picks just before ours :@

Who was it you wanted Jones or Dumont ??

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: nostradamus on November 26, 2013, 08:26:45 PM
Quote from: Memphistopheles on November 26, 2013, 08:10:45 PM

Who was it you wanted Jones or Dumont ??

Both were in our top 3 preferences

Torpedo10

JBs-Hawks

And theres our other preference

Our preferences were Cripps - Taylor - Dumont - Jones :(

Ziplock

haha, yeah taylor was our top preference :P

Justin Bieber

Something is wrong with me, I don't know any of these guys now ;D. I should start thinking of my pick over the next day or two, so sorry if I am delayed a bit when it gets to me.

Ziplock

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 26, 2013, 10:49:34 PM
Something is wrong with me, I don't know any of these guys now ;D. I should start thinking of my pick over the next day or two, so sorry if I am delayed a bit when it gets to me.

it's ok, you're picking after me :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ziplock on November 26, 2013, 11:14:14 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on November 26, 2013, 10:49:34 PM
it's ok, you're picking after me :P
Sweet, you can cop it from everybody instead of me >:D.

Memphistopheles

Scrads

Memphistopheles

Ok we'll as JBs said u guys took all the guys we wanted just then. So we are going for the guy who could be the most handy for us in Michael Apeness.

His fwd/ruc status should be very handy and he can make an immediate impact at Freo given their need for tall sand ageing talls. Will play in tandem with Sandi or Griffin (in the future) when ready and free up Clarke to be used in another position.

nostradamus

Quote from: Memphistopheles on November 27, 2013, 01:06:12 AM
Ok we'll as JBs said u guys took all the guys we wanted just then. So we are going for the guy who could be the most handy for us in Michael Apeness.

His fwd/ruc status should be very handy and he can make an immediate impact at Freo given their need for tall sand ageing talls. Will play in tandem with Sandi or Griffin (in the future) when ready and free up Clarke to be used in another position.

nice pick mate, the kid has talent