Main Menu

Melbourne Discussion

Started by Purple 77, April 06, 2014, 09:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_wato

Flower Max Gawn is a pissa ahahahahaha

Wears a Jesse hogan looks like a fan made shirt with his big head on it to training hahahah

Easily taking over Swanny's mantle as the number one Man in the afl

Purple 77

Classic Gawn lol, he's a true legend  :P

Also good to see ANB come third in the time trial today. Seems very determined to secure a place in our 22, which will be hard as he is best suited as a pure inside mid, and basically all our midfielders are inside mids. Still, all the best to him.

JBs-Hawks

Exactly the way to describe him!

Purple 77

Because he is trying to sue us after we tried to protect him, I no longer have sympathy for him.

Good riddance to crazy rubbish.

LF

Mat0369

Did he break his thinking chair?

Nige

I might be alone in this, but I love how much of an oddball he is ahaha. Total kook to say the least.

But yeah, this is weird, even for this fella.

Purple 77

I assume this means we take another pick in the draft... but with no list lodgement between now and the draft, I wonder if we can  :-\

Wouldn't mind taking a punt on Jake Barrett as a DFA

Ziplock

yeah, it's pretty bizarre. Case wouldn't have a leg to stand on unless he had written proof they'd prevented him from playing to stop the contract clause.

Toga

Quote from: Purple 77 on November 24, 2016, 10:01:22 AM
I assume this means we take another pick in the draft... but with no list lodgement between now and the draft, I wonder if we can  :-\

Don't think so - because final list lodgements had to be made already I think he occupies a spot on the Demons list in 2017 :-\

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Toga on November 24, 2016, 08:47:55 PM

Don't think so - because final list lodgements had to be made already I think he occupies a spot on the Demons list in 2017 :-\

Not sure where he can go (couldn't be LTI, unless he stays) but surely they'd be able to elevate a rookie to replace him?

Purple 77

Final list lodgement is 30th of November according to AFL website? But I did read somewhere he will be on our list next year  :-\

djbics

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on November 24, 2016, 08:57:25 PM

Not sure where he can go (couldn't be LTI, unless he stays) but surely they'd be able to elevate a rookie to replace him?

Apparently not, I think we'll be one short on the list this season, though tbh it's still an improvement on Heretier taking one up imo

LF