rate the PingPongs

Started by powerade_0, January 20, 2009, 03:45:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

powerade_0

Backs : Cornes (Chad), Walker, Shaw, Drummond, Malceski, Stiller, Petterd (Hurley, Zomer)

Mids: Bartel, Cornes (Kane), Judd, Kerr, Cousins, Rich (Sidebottom, Zaharakis)

Ruck: Lade, Ottens (Vickery, Tippet (Joel) )

Fwds: Pavlich, Brown, Fevola, Lucas, Davey (Alwyn) , Higgins, Yarren (Ziebell, Ballantyne)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
cheers

Buddy

powerade_0

thanks mate :)
any suggestions as to how i can improve it though?

reconfig

The only thing im unsure about is kerr... im just worried about him and his ways... he seems to get into alot of trouble. Having said that, im also taking the risk and hoping that he stays out of the tribunal :D
His price is just to good to give up

powerade_0

i do agree that he is a risk but he is a quality player at a cheap price. lets hope for both of our sakes that he stays out of trouble!

dzeRnumbrd

Buddy

thanks for that mate and  i read what was written
is there another ruck man that anyone recommends i should get around the same price range as lade?
cheers

powerade_0

hey guys i have slghtly changed my team
what do you guys think?

Backs : Cornes (Chad), Walker, Shaw, Gram, Malceski, Stiller, Petterd (Hurley, Zomer)

Mids: Bartel, Cornes (Kane), Judd, Hasleby, Cousins, Rich (Sidebottom, Zaharakis)

Ruck: Fraser, Ottens (Vickery, Tippet (Joel) )

Fwds: Pavlich, Brown, Reiwoldt, Lucas, Davey (Alwyn) , Higgins, Yarren (Ziebell, Ballantyne)
how does this look?

Heater

Nice team.  Sidebottom is an interesting one.  Not sure he'll play in the early rounds.  Dayne Beams might be a better bet.  The Collingwood website says beams was best on ground in an intraclub match last week with 17 touches and 5-6 clearances.  His body is bigger than Sidebottoms so I reckon he'll play 1st round.

Hawks_1976

Why do you have Zomer as a bench back?
Isn't he a rookie?
No chance to cash cow with him in the side.
Also think you can shop better for midfield bench, like most, watching preseason form is a good indicator.
I just can't bring myself to pick a team without Cox either.
My suggestion would be to get rid of Shaw.
Most teams by mid to late season were tagging him out of games and his numbers suffered immensly. Don't think this year will be much different.
Look for someone a little cheaper so you can at least update Zomer or even lock in Cox.
Good luck.