Melbourne Discussion

Started by Purple 77, April 06, 2014, 09:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Purple 77

GoLions

Purple 77

jvalles69

I just came in here to say I really would like Jesse Hogan to come play next to JKK.  :P

Holz

Quote from: Purple 77 on August 20, 2017, 04:47:46 PM

... too close...

they need to lift next week, dont they know Dublin is pushing for a flag.

Purple 77

Ok, now I'm starting to believe.

Demonlanders (and I) haven't really taken the Lever rumours all too seriously, because there is a lot left to play out. Sure we believe we are a chance, but we aren't betting the house on it.

However, last night, a Demonland user who actually (claims at least) has sources within the club (posts very rarely) has said Lever to the Dees is "Happening" apparently. This posters' reputation is elite around the forum, given the poster has been on the money, most recently regarding Hogan signing, Lewis signing and saying Rockliff rumours were full of crap. It's been taken seriously by the Demonlanders.

At the very least, a very interesting development.

Toga

Darren Jarman reporting today that Jake Lever to Melbourne is pretty much a certainty

Big Mac

Quote from: Purple 77 on August 25, 2017, 12:26:25 PM
Ok, now I'm starting to believe.

Demonlanders (and I) haven't really taken the Lever rumours all too seriously, because there is a lot left to play out. Sure we believe we are a chance, but we aren't betting the house on it.

However, last night, a Demonland user who actually (claims at least) has sources within the club (posts very rarely) has said Lever to the Dees is "Happening" apparently. This posters' reputation is elite around the forum, given the poster has been on the money, most recently regarding Hogan signing, Lewis signing and saying Rockliff rumours were full of crap. It's been taken seriously by the Demonlanders.

At the very least, a very interesting development.

haha yeh I saw that too

Looks pretty likely

Rusty00

Quote from: Toga on August 25, 2017, 12:55:34 PM
Darren Jarman reporting today that Jake Lever to Melbourne is pretty much a certainty
I assume you mean Andrew Jarman, and that's probably a reason to believe it definitely won't happen :P

Pkbaldy

ANB + Ben Kennedy + 1st Rounder for him?

Purple 77

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 25, 2017, 04:28:34 PM
ANB + Ben Kennedy + 1st Rounder for him?

ANB just signed up.

Rumours are that Adelaide like the uncontracted (and apparently not currently impressed) Frost, so could be a Frost + first rounder

TomK

Better be a damn good first rounder then if that's all

Big Mac

Quote from: TomK on August 25, 2017, 08:32:59 PM
Better be a damn good first rounder then if that's all

We'll throw in Heritier Lumumba

TomK

You're getting Lever from us so I think we can call it even :P