2021 Rookies

Started by SilverLion, December 23, 2020, 12:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bully

Quote from: crowls on March 20, 2021, 01:43:59 PM
Warner v bergman      js and scoring -  thoughts?

Warner for JS, Bergman for scoring. But I will add that Jones suffering a soft tissue injury makes Bergman's case a little stronger.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Bully on March 20, 2021, 01:48:04 PM
Quote from: crowls on March 20, 2021, 01:43:59 PM
Warner v bergman      js and scoring -  thoughts?

Warner for JS, Bergman for scoring. But I will add that Jones suffering a soft tissue injury makes Bergman's case a little stronger.

Also have to worry about Hartlett returning

I think Bergman will score well, and I want to pick him, but I think I will wait until the Round 3 bubble to see with him

Bully

Wow, Jordon being talked up as the next Simon Black, jumped on Demonland and the consensus is vanilla. Think I will pass.

Mat0369

Meek is already on 30 and Gawn is on -4....

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Bully on March 20, 2021, 02:50:08 PM
Wow, Jordon being talked up as the next Simon Black, jumped on Demonland and the consensus is vanilla. Think I will pass.

I've got him, but on the bench :(

Bully

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 20, 2021, 03:38:14 PM
Quote from: Bully on March 20, 2021, 02:50:08 PM

I've got him, but on the bench :(

Switched in the last few minutes, gutted. Have the C on Gawn, feel my season is slipping away.  :(

upthemaidens

Dropped Jordon today dammit.  Give him another week and grab if need be I guess.

Mat0369

I wouldn't be too fussed with Jordan right now. He looked pretty good but only had 15 touches and we have seen it in the past with a Dees rookie where they have a great round 1 and back it up with a couple of 30's. Mitch Hannan comes to mind

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 20, 2021, 05:37:01 PM
I wouldn't be too fussed with Jordan right now. He looked pretty good but only had 15 touches and we have seen it in the past with a Dees rookie where they have a great round 1 and back it up with a couple of 30's. Mitch Hannan comes to mind

Only 20 points for the second half, will wait and see. Have a contingency so no drama.

Mat0369

Rookies are fading in games. Round 1 and capped rotations with limited pre-season games will do that

Gavdroid

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 20, 2021, 05:43:30 PM
Rookies are fading in games. Round 1 and capped rotations with limited pre-season games will do that
Plus most of them haven't played competitive football for 18 months

Bully

At least I fielded Rowe, had to have some good news.

Mat0369

I've got the emergency on him. Anyone worth grabbing instead of Bergman to loophole him with?

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 20, 2021, 07:38:21 PM
I've got the emergency on him. Anyone worth grabbing instead of Bergman to loophole him with?

Possible Sidebum?

smashbox

Fullerton or bergman