Random Theoretical Question to Freo Fans

Started by Holz, May 05, 2016, 01:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anchorman

Remember the Mah Shiela and the Raj Neeshies!!!! Remember the Orange people!!!!!
Maybe you are not old enough.

GoLions

anchorman

That was my post there.
Just a name I think they should use.LOL

Gigantor

Quote from: anchorman on May 05, 2016, 07:22:58 PM
This is the frightening thing about the Neeshies, they have so much talent stashed away in their ressies that it makes the other 17 sides seem inferior.
It has been done and done about those that are there for trade bait.Just check out their ressies list. It is amazing.
In regards to McCarthy, he has lost some value to the Neeshies as he will not return to Sydney.
The AFL have bred a monster in the Neeshies.
There is no way that Fremantle would trade Fyfe. Nothing out their worth that amount.

Jessie?

anchorman

elephants

Very interesting hypothetical, I like it.

Can't ever see Freo trading Fyfe though unless it lands them Hogan. And even then I think substantial thinking would need to be done. Its pretty rare that a club trades its best player (Ryan Griffen at WBD aside, but Fyfe is Fyfe and not Griffen).

JBs-Hawks

Well Griffen wanted out they didnt get much of a choice, like Dangerfield.

elephants

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on May 10, 2016, 04:27:31 PM
Well Griffen wanted out they didnt get much of a choice, like Dangerfield.

That only strengthens my point haha

valkorum

Jacob Hopper played alright on the weekend :P

Holz

Quote from: valkorum on May 16, 2016, 01:18:21 PM
Jacob Hopper played alright on the weekend :P

hahaha was not going to say anything and come off bragging.

but I love that kid. I wanted him to go somewhere else so he can lock himself in the 22 and becomes the star he should be.

valkorum

Still not trading him for Fyfe... unless we get Cameron, McCarthy & Hopper  (then I might think about it)

Holz

Quote from: valkorum on May 16, 2016, 01:43:06 PM
Still not trading him for Fyfe... unless we get Cameron, McCarthy & Hopper  (then I might think about it)

if you didnt take that deal whoever rejected it should get fired. GWS will never give up Cameron.

Hopper Kelly McCarthy i still say is a good deal

just quietly Kelly also got 29 touches and kicked 2 goals with 8 clearances.

valkorum

We need Key Position players so no way we would take that deal - as I said before, we can get McCarthy for a packet of chips so throwing in 2 inexperienced (high potential) midfielders will not get a deal done.

Holz

Quote from: valkorum on May 16, 2016, 02:13:43 PM
We need Key Position players so no way we would take that deal - as I said before, we can get McCarthy for a packet of chips so throwing in 2 inexperienced (high potential) midfielders will not get a deal done.

yeah i underand. Really think you guys pick up Josh Rotham as a key defender if not you should.

valkorum

Harrison Macreadie or Josh Rotham seem the obvious choices.

I think I like Macreadie better, the extra 3cm makes a difference IMO.  I just worry that Rotham will turn out a bit like Alex Silvagni.

Another issue is that Macreadie is a GWS academy player, so we have to hope that they dont match our bid (if we bid with our first pick)