RaisyDaisy

Best i5

Allen Christensen                           Reece Conca

Reserves

Jed Adcock Shaun Grigg Ty Vickery Rhys Palmer Tomas Bugg Nathan Foley

Mitch Golby Zac Williams Connor Menadue Jackson Paine Nathan Wilson

RaisyDaisy

Round 1 Results

Venezuelan Vipers 454 defeats Peruvian Llamas 446 in a very close encounter. Wasn't a great performance, but just happy to start the season with a win

Scorecard

Callan Ward (99), Ivan Maric (82) , Anthony Miles (109) , Allen Christensen (91) , Jed Adcock (73)
Emergency: Reece Conca

Vs

Travis Boak (82), David Armitage (77), Jared Polec (113), Matthew Broadbent (76), Shaun Atley (98)
Emergency: Jasper Pittard

RaisyDaisy

Round 2 Results

Venezuela 449 just scape over the line against the Argentina Guachos 432. The boys have started the season off very slowly, but 2 wins puts us in a good spot and there is plenty of upside if we can hit our straps

Scorecard

Callan Ward (106), Ivan Maric (90), Anthony Miles (87), Allen Christensen (72), Jed Adcock (94)

DEF

Jack Gunston (101), Cyril Rioli (101), Will Minson (60), Shaun Burgoyne (89), Jake Carlise (81)

RaisyDaisy

Round 3 Results

Venezuela Vipers 438 get the job done, but got lucky at the same time with Colombia losing Bartel for 5

Scorecard

Callan Ward 110 Ivan Maric 86 Anthony Miles 103 Allen Christensen 73 Jed Adcock 66

DEF

Michael Barlow 66 Jimmy Bartel 5 James Kelly 96 Josh Caddy 94 Corey Enright 95

ossie85

Big game this week between us this week RD!

If you beat my Chile Peppers, that's the South American Championship decided for you!

If I beat you, I'm probably in the box seat to take it out.

Best of luck

RaisyDaisy

Should be a cracker Os!

I'll need my guys to really lift if we are a chance of winning

Good Luck :)

RaisyDaisy

Round 4 Results

Venezuelan Vipers def Chili Peppers in the top of the table clash to remain undefeated and take out the South American division :)

Scorecard

D Hannebery (118) v C Ward (140)
S Jacobs (110) v I Maric (124)
M Jaensch (84) v A Miles (88)
E Betts (72) v A Christensen (67)
H Grundy (92) v J Adcock (72)

476 v 491

Adcock might need a run in the ressies to find some form. Grigg looks like getting a chance to play for the seniors next week

RaisyDaisy

Round 5 Results

Venezuelan Vipers def Brazil to clean sweep the South American division and head into the next stage undefeated but all isn't as good as it seems with the 4th and 5th spots up for grabs now due to Christensen and Adcock performing below par

Scorecard

Venezuela 5/366

Callan Ward 84
Ivan Maric 78
Anthony Miles 70
Allen Christensen 61
Shaun Grigg 73

Brazil 4/338

Jarrod Harbrow 105
Michael Rischatelli 89
Jeff Garlett 67
Angus Brayshaw 77