Main Menu

From The Pavilion II

Started by m0nty, December 16, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Doesnt have to be between 4000 and 5000. Just depends where thr spare ratings are!

PowerBug

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on February 25, 2016, 11:50:05 AM
Doesnt have to be between 4000 and 5000. Just depends where thr spare ratings are!
Exactly, but for a player you just bought (like Zatman is) you don't know where those spare ratings are unless you asked the previous manager before you bought him.

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=1315320
For example my player here has got almost 3,000 spares. But he's been on batting for 20 weeks and fairly sure he used to have just a tick over 1,000 spares at one point (And hsan't popped in anything since). So I have a fair idea to expect a pop soonish.

PowerBug

Week 3 Torp, your home. It's on 8)

Torpedo10

BratPack

So my wages are something like 220k...... :-\. Although I'll probably bring that down to 195ish. I plan to sell Nidheesh (I don't keep 30 year olds, unless their name is Marc Bruin (He's not 30 yet, he's 29 but I'm keeping him)).

Edit: Oh flower me. Daz is in my one day league

DazBurg

Quote from: BratPack on February 27, 2016, 04:29:23 PM
So my wages are something like 220k...... :-\. Although I'll probably bring that down to 195ish. I plan to sell Nidheesh (I don't keep 30 year olds, unless their name is Marc Bruin (He's not 30 yet, he's 29 but I'm keeping him)).

Edit: Oh flower me. Daz is in my one day league
dunno how much of a problem that will be my teams suffer when i do NAT management as i tend not to look in depth as usual etc

PowerBug

DAZBURGER! Check your Round 1 PC opponent! 8)

DazBurg

Quote from: PowerBug on February 27, 2016, 08:56:30 PM
LOL nice
you looking for a deep run as usual?

PowerBug

Quote from: DazBurg on February 27, 2016, 10:36:28 PM
LOL nice
Seeing as my affiliate is home grown and is growing in squad size every season, I'd like to get past Rd 1 ideally. Won't be easy but when I look more in depth to my league matches surrounding that game, I'll see whether it's worth going for. Chance are you will be facing my strongest XI though ;)

DazBurg

Quote from: PowerBug on February 27, 2016, 10:55:05 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on February 27, 2016, 10:36:28 PM
LOL nice
Seeing as my affiliate is home grown and is growing in squad size every season, I'd like to get past Rd 1 ideally. Won't be easy but when I look more in depth to my league matches surrounding that game, I'll see whether it's worth going for. Chance are you will be facing my strongest XI though ;)
well if you want to go further i'm more then willing to play a lesser side
after being relegated back to Div 3 think it best for me to focus on staying in Div 2 in 20/20 and trying to promote back to div 2 in OD

nrich102

Somehow managed to stay in div 3 in youth after getting rid of bots even though I finished 8th in the league and probably have the worst youth side in Sri Lanka :o

PowerBug

Quote from: nrich102 on February 27, 2016, 11:45:21 PM
Somehow managed to stay in div 3 in youth after getting rid of bots even though I finished 8th in the league and probably have the worst youth side in Sri Lanka :o
Just to double check with you, the home page still your leagues from last season. You need to go to fixtures for the new leagues. I haven't looked at your team myself but that's just for you to look at as you may be looking at the home page still. Coz I would be surprised if there were 5 bots in Div 3 or 2.

nrich102

PowerBug

so if there's a bot not relegating from Div 3 or higher, the best performing 7th placed side in Div 3 stays up. So with you being 8th in your league, that means there were at least 5 bots that finished the season in 6th in Div 3 or better. Which is a huge amount :o

nrich102

:o There were 4 bots in my t20 league. If 3 of them were div 3 YOD then theres a good chance of there being 5+ bots.