Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Nige looks like winning for you anyway.

Not looking forward to possibly being in the same league next season :(

Pkbaldy

Quote from: PowerBug on February 19, 2016, 01:31:32 PM
Nige looks like winning for you anyway.

Not looking forward to possibly being in the same league next season :(

You're always a challenge. So I wouldn't mind you being in the same league haha.

Cherry Tree could still finish 2nd... If he gets a good difference against the bot...

PowerBug

DAMN. I will do the maths now but I think he's got you based on that margin

Yep, if they get rolled for 100 the NRR will go to +1.4495. Even 150 and they are still ahead of you.

Pkbaldy

Ahh well 3rd isn't the worst... I'll get a little bit of cash.

Bring on promotion next season though :P

Pkbaldy

PowerBug

Howwwww. That game was over. Bloody trigger wicket started it all...

Torpedo10

I also finished 2nd in SOD  :( Could land one of you in my OD League hopefully!

Rating high 170s, 3rd in T20 too but that doesn't matter anyway.  :P

PowerBug

So I feel kinda great but bad at the same time.

This time last season Torp was sitting a game down and a lot of NRR to Cuban Allstars heading into the final round (Div 2 SOD). He proceeded to buy a few players, rated 36k more than him (as they were playing eachother) and won by 228 runs, leapfrogging into 1st place on the final day.

This season, Cuban Allstars has been dominate, beaten everyone comphrensively, except one team, mine. Heading into last week he had two losses, I had two losses, but his NRR was way more than I could consider catching up. He lost last week, but the chance I had to basically assure me of promotion slipped when I conceded 29 runs in the last two overs to lose. So today I had to win (easy task playing a fatigued, low rating side) and he had to lose to a side sitting in relegation...

N. Abdullah (lfs) 3-0-15-1, M. Subasinghe 48 (71b), P. Vadivel 9 (8b)
End of over 25 (9 runs) - Mungo's Deformed Dwarves(105-5). 5 runs required from 25 overs. RR 4.20 RRR 0.20
He's going to lose his promotion to Div 1 on the last day two seasons in a row.

N. Al-Attiyah (rfm) 1-0-4-0, X. Charumbira 6 (13b), A. Mubalik 2 (12b)
End of over 8 (7 runs) - Direwolves(32-3). 366 runs required from 42 overs. RR 4.00 RRR 8.71
That's my game so I think I feel pretyt safe in saying that I am going back to Div 1 for next season. Now I get to play you properly Torp, not in the random as flower T20 leagues.

JBs-Hawks

As of next year will have both my teams full of Seniors instead of half seniors half youths so time to start the rise up the divisions!

Did wrap up my 4th Div 1 youth title though.

nrich102

Lost meaning I finished 5th :( really wanted to finish 4th, but not to be :(.

JBs-Hawks

#   Name   BT   Team   Mat   Balls   Mdns   Runs   Wkts   Best   Ave   ER   SR   3WI   5WI
1   Kareem Qaraja   rf   Norwood Redlegs   14   782   14   430   45   6-23   9.56   3.30   17.38   6   4

Fair season by Qaraja, 20 wickets clear of second place.

DazBurg

lost my SOD game so getting relegated :(

PowerBug

Nige

Quote from: PowerBug on February 19, 2016, 04:53:35 PM
Howwwww. That game was over. Bloody trigger wicket started it all...
I'm still salty myself. I wanted to win it just as much as Pk wanted me to win it.  :P

Nails

I think 1 more season out of the game and then I pounce.