Started by m0nty, December 16, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: DazBurg on January 15, 2016, 08:28:21 PM
so we came 2nd in the 20/20 in Div 1

australia undefeated we have 4 wins and 1 loss tot he Aussies

PK great work n your orders mate
beating the Pakis and the Bangladeshis :D
Good work :) Meanwhile I went 0-3 in my T20 matches for Sri Lanka...

DazBurg

Quote from: PowerBug on January 15, 2016, 08:31:01 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on January 15, 2016, 08:28:21 PM
so we came 2nd in the 20/20 in Div 1

australia undefeated we have 4 wins and 1 loss tot he Aussies

PK great work n your orders mate
beating the Pakis and the Bangladeshis :D
Good work :) Meanwhile I went 0-3 in my T20 matches for Sri Lanka...
ouch mate tough one

yeah was happy i'm usually terrible at 20/20 at Nats (well was when last time i was manager) i set the orders for others including the loss tot he aussies :(

Torpedo10

Im proud to say that Sri Lanka have lost 9 T20I matches in a row, 4 of which were under my tenure.  :-\

PowerBug

Quote from: Torpedo10 on January 15, 2016, 08:59:03 PM
Im proud to say that Sri Lanka have lost 9 T20I matches in a row, 4 of which were under my tenure.  :-\
8 of which on my orders....

Torpedo10

Quote from: PowerBug on January 15, 2016, 08:59:55 PM
Well at least tonight will be fun-ny.  :P

PowerBug

Quote from: Torpedo10 on January 15, 2016, 09:04:38 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on January 15, 2016, 08:59:55 PM
Well at least tonight will be fun-ny.  :P
For our opponents ;)

Nails

When should I start playing again? Got 30mil between my 2 teams.

BratPack

THE M.E DIDN'T FLOWER ME IN A NAT GAME!

Torpedo10

Quote from: Nails on January 20, 2016, 01:50:16 AM
Geez you're close.

Maybe wait until you have 20Mill in one team and do a CrowsFan and buy all the amazing 20yos? They're much cheaper than the 16yos and more value IMO, don't have to train up a YA.

PowerBug

Quote from: Nails on January 20, 2016, 01:50:16 AM
Move a team to NZ and start playing in a few seasons. I wanna vs you in leagues :)

Don't go bot please.

PowerBug

First time ever I reckon that I never got around to setting orders for a league game today. Been so busy :( Good thing my defaults are good (hint hint Torp) so I still won.

Pkbaldy

Set my Boundary Hitter on Defensive for batting... And this is what happened in the first over of the game

0.6WLidgerwood to Lee : Quick on the leg stump, going straight on, Lee looks to play to the on side, misses the line of the ball and gets hit on the pad in line with the leg stump. A loud appeal from everybody and the umpire lifts his finger.B. Lee lbw b. J. Lidgerwood 22 (6b 4x4 1x6) SR:366.67

3 BH triggers and a misfield 4....  Beautiful haha

valkorum

Post the whole over please - Definitely keen to see this

PowerBug

What the flower o.O Three triggers in one over

0.1 4 Lidgerwood to Lee : Too full from Lidgerwood. Lee simply leans into it and punches the delivery to long on with exceptional timing.

0.2 6 Lidgerwood to Lee : [Boundary Hitter] Bouncer, hooked all the way to the fence. Six runs!

0.3 4 Lidgerwood to Lee : [Boundary Hitter] That delivery from Lidgerwood was quick. It has taken the bottom edge, somehow missed the stumps and goes all the way to the boundary.

0.4 4 Lidgerwood to Lee : [misfield] Sometimes I wonder if Haysman has ever been to a fielding practice session. It's ok to bat and bowl but even the superstars have to field.

0.5 4 Lidgerwood to Lee : [Boundary Hitter] I don't think that Lidgerwood will want to put it there again. Too short, and just making it a bit too easy for Lee to score.

0.6 wd Lidgerwood to Lee : Wide of off stump. Lidgerwood grimaces in frustration.

0.6 W Lidgerwood to Lee : Quick on the leg stump, going straight on, Lee looks to play to the on side, misses the line of the ball and gets hit on the pad in line with the leg stump. A loud appeal from everybody and the umpire lifts his finger.
B. Lee lbw b. J. Lidgerwood 22 (6b 4x4 1x6) SR:366.67

End of over 1 (23 runs) - Ragnaros Firelords(23-1). 108 runs required from 49 overs. RR 23.00 RRR 2.20
N. Saldanha 0 (0b), B. Grimsditch 0 (0b), J. Lidgerwood (rfm) 1-0-23-1

I also like how it took another 38 overs to get the remaining runs ;D

Pkbaldy

Quote from: PowerBug on January 22, 2016, 02:36:14 PM
What the flower o.O Three triggers in one over

0.1 4 Lidgerwood to Lee : Too full from Lidgerwood. Lee simply leans into it and punches the delivery to long on with exceptional timing.

0.2 6 Lidgerwood to Lee : [Boundary Hitter] Bouncer, hooked all the way to the fence. Six runs!

0.3 4 Lidgerwood to Lee : [Boundary Hitter] That delivery from Lidgerwood was quick. It has taken the bottom edge, somehow missed the stumps and goes all the way to the boundary.

0.4 4 Lidgerwood to Lee : [misfield] Sometimes I wonder if Haysman has ever been to a fielding practice session. It's ok to bat and bowl but even the superstars have to field.

0.5 4 Lidgerwood to Lee : [Boundary Hitter] I don't think that Lidgerwood will want to put it there again. Too short, and just making it a bit too easy for Lee to score.

0.6 wd Lidgerwood to Lee : Wide of off stump. Lidgerwood grimaces in frustration.

0.6 W Lidgerwood to Lee : Quick on the leg stump, going straight on, Lee looks to play to the on side, misses the line of the ball and gets hit on the pad in line with the leg stump. A loud appeal from everybody and the umpire lifts his finger.
B. Lee lbw b. J. Lidgerwood 22 (6b 4x4 1x6) SR:366.67

End of over 1 (23 runs) - Ragnaros Firelords(23-1). 108 runs required from 49 overs. RR 23.00 RRR 2.20
N. Saldanha 0 (0b), B. Grimsditch 0 (0b), J. Lidgerwood (rfm) 1-0-23-1

I also like how it took another 38 overs to get the remaining runs ;D

Yeah I know... I started stressing once I started losing a few wickets. Dat Strike rate though. Brandon Lee is my Chris Gayle :P haha