Main Menu

From The Pavilion II

Started by m0nty, December 16, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

auscoyote

150k which is a good buy imo.
Had i wanted to sell him for that i wouldn't of put an asking price on.
I would rather keep him than sell him for 150K.

I hope i'm not in some type of black book for dodgey TM deals or something because of that lotto ticket sale. :o
Have written to admin and expressed my annoyance. If they dont wish to solve this problem for an off the bat paid member into his 6th season i shall most probably walk :(

Have seen players of that calibre go for way more than 150K
I'm not going to put up with this shower on all my future trades >:(

PowerBug

150k is probably about right for a player like that but that is not for the admin to decide, who is the manager that got him by the way link me to his team could you?

Pretty annoying I agree you set a reserve and you get a bite, well done. That shouldn't be getting touched.

It's almost like someone is out to get you by doing this to you :(

auscoyote

Cheers PB, Yeah something dont seem quite right. So much for a free market

bluekipper8878 http://www.fromthepavilion.org/club.htm?teamId=1728

PowerBug

That's a joke the team is one of the best in the game by rankings...

I would be annoyed too if that happened to me. (Especially twice)

Spinking

Could it be that you are getting hit because of the transfer settlement rule?

"if the player has spent at least 100 days in your squad, you will receive all of the transfer proceeds.

if the player has spent less than 100 days in your squad, you will receive 50 + (days/2)% of the proceeds. For example, if the player has been in your squad for 20 days you will receive 50+(20/2) = 60% of the proceeds."

Seems ridiculous that they would penalise you for what appears to be a reasonable trade...

Torpedo10

Quote from: Spinking on December 22, 2015, 09:41:47 PM

"if the player has spent at least 100 days in your squad, you will receive all of the transfer proceeds.

if the player has spent less than 100 days in your squad, you will receive 50 + (days/2)% of the proceeds. For example, if the player has been in your squad for 20 days you will receive 50+(20/2) = 60% of the proceeds."

Seems ridiculous that they would penalise you for what appears to be a reasonable trade...
Nope, he's had the player for over 3 seasons.

BratPack

Watching this week's NAT tour is like watching a Brat Pack 10 year reunion when I look at the Dutch team. Van der Linden? Mine. Bruin? Mine. Egelmeers? Mine. Any more guys they'd like to sneak in?

auscoyote

Quote from: Torpedo10 on December 22, 2015, 10:21:31 PM
Quote from: Spinking on December 22, 2015, 09:41:47 PM

Nope, he's had the player for over 3 seasons.

Arghhh! >:(
So annoying trying to plead ya case to GM!
He is one stubborn mother flowerer.
Some of our communication:

With all due respect sir that is the price i listed him for.
If he wasn't to sell for that then i would want to keep him as a captain option!

I understand you reserve the right and you have taken a big sale off me earlier in the year which i agreed was rightly so over the top and was like winning lotto. This one however i do not think is. I am not trying to cheat at this game in any way shape or form.

I have been a paid member since first joining and love this game. I watch the market closely and that sale was not unreasonable compared to some out there. If my aff team could of bought off my main i would of bought him for 450k as he is the exact player my aff teams needs. Maybe this is why bluekipper8878 bought him as he is a player with a sort after skill set, in a reasonable age bracket, with above average stats for what was on the market at the time.

I think you have this call wrong sir and would like you to rethink it or at least get a second opinion please. As much as i love this game and all you guys are doing with it, I might have to rethink that and walk away from it if this is the way my future sales are going to be treated.

As i mentioned i'm not out to cheat the system and believe i'm being treated fairly harshly in this instance.
Can you tell me what is the point in having a reserve price if an instance like this one can occur?
What if he was to go on the market with no reserve and the price got that high (or at least higher than 150k) through bidding alone??. Would the price still be looked at if it was in a bidding war? Is this still an option?

Do not want this to become a major issue but i do look fwd to your reply
Regards S.A.

"Hi

At no stage did we think this was an attempt to cheat, but the price is heavily inflated and as a such, it has been adjusted.

Just because you want a price for a player and think that's what he is worth, doesn't mean it is the case. I've had a second look and at no stage do i think a player like that is worth close to 500k.

GM-deltronzero"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like walking away from the game just out of principle :-\
The time i've put into the groundwork of my teams though, especially the Brirish Bulldogs which should have some up and coming Nat players is immense :(

Oh well, I dont think there is any way to dispute a Mods call.
The situation really does suck though (especially if it is to continue into the future) and has put a bit of a downer on Xmas :(

I really enjoy the game though and want to get into Nats eventually so I might have to begrudgingly suck it up and roll with the punches!

On the bright side i have been earning some good real life $$$ from my Big Bash bets :)

Merry Christmas all, and may ya summer of cricket be  8)

Torpedo10

Please stay active auscoyote! The more talking FTP on here the better.

I'll try and have a word to a couple of MODs, this doesn't seem fair at all.

auscoyote

Cheers Torp.

Yeah i wont be walking this season at least. Just a bit dumbfounded by the decision.
It's only 320k i missed out on so its not the end of the world in the big scheme of things, as long as GM doesn't keep lining me up in his Sniper sight :P

Maybe I'm imagining it and he is just doing his job but my last sales have both been slashed by over 70%.
Or MAYBE he see's me as a threat with the way my young team has been rising through the ranks haha :P

auscoyote

Quote from: Torpedo10 on December 24, 2015, 03:24:24 PM

Don't make too big a deal out of it mate!
I have probably annoyed GM-deltronzero enough.

Whats that my saying: Be Careful Poking The Bear more than 3 times in a row :)

PowerBug

I agree he isn't worth what you sold him for, but that doesn't mean he can't be sold for that much! Different value depending on the team in charge!

PowerBug

PowerBugCC    Runs Lola Runs
Batting - Top Order    12,753    14,779
Batting - Middle Order    11,940    14,100
Batting - Tail    5,437    6,992
Bowling - Seam    11,768 (30)    14,760 (30)
Bowling - Spin    13,248 (20)    15,182 (20)
Fielding/Keeping    15,709    17,133
Overall    224,014    262,533

Runs Lola Runs won by 1 wicket

So so close :P 224k would be nice to rate on Sunday though, should be a chance with those ratings :)

BratPack

Quote from: BratPack on December 24, 2015, 02:45:40 AM
Watching this week's NAT tour is like watching a Brat Pack 10 year reunion when I look at the Dutch team. Van der Linden? Mine. Bruin? Mine. Egelmeers? Mine. Any more guys they'd like to sneak in?

And Hakeem Otieno is playing for Kenya. It's like children from a previous marriage  :P

Cookie311993

Quote from: Torpedo10 on December 24, 2015, 03:24:24 PM

Mods have nothing to do with it