Main Menu

From The Pavilion II

Started by m0nty, December 16, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: nrich102 on November 23, 2015, 11:55:06 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on November 23, 2015, 11:39:24 PM
Doesn't need any more keeping training whatsoever though
Haha no. Planning on training fitness first, or would strength be better?
Either or, he needs both. Suppose you can alternate. Endo will let him play more matches, Strength will certainly see better results in the matches he does play. I suppose you'd want him out there more often than not so I'd take Fitness to outstanding then look from there, that should give you a power pop along the way.

nrich102

Quote from: PowerBug on November 23, 2015, 11:57:58 PM
Quote from: nrich102 on November 23, 2015, 11:55:06 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on November 23, 2015, 11:39:24 PM
Doesn't need any more keeping training whatsoever though
Haha no. Planning on training fitness first, or would strength be better?
Either or, he needs both. Suppose you can alternate. Endo will let him play more matches, Strength will certainly see better results in the matches he does play. I suppose you'd want him out there more often than not so I'd take Fitness to outstanding then look from there, that should give you a power pop along the way.
Cheers mate  :)

PowerBug

PowerBugCC    Torpedo's Titans
Batting - Top Order    12,305    9,804
Batting - Middle Order    9,581    10,546
Batting - Tail    5,781    6,465
Bowling - Seam    11,456 (30)    11,295 (50)
Bowling - Spin    11,285 (20)    0 (0)
Fielding/Keeping    15,453    9,983
Overall    208,192    187,222

We were both playing teams in preparation for PC this weekend. This is the only way I can beat Torp right now so to walk away with a 10 wicket win I'll take that :P My opponent for Sunday messaged me saying he's throwing the game so I'll be playing something weaker than this for sure.

nrich102

Nek minnit puts strongest team on the park and hammers you :P

PowerBug

Quote from: nrich102 on November 26, 2015, 10:51:35 PM
Nek minnit puts strongest team on the park and hammers you :P
Oh I do double check this stuff. His team is fatigued and it sounds sincere enough. I will be putting out a semi-decent team that would beat his firsts that's for sure, I just won't play all 4 of the old farts like I did today. (Gomes, Sandipa, Herring, Fangman)

PowerBug

I do so much stuff on FTP I swear I'm going to forget to set my own match orders one day. Thankfully my affiliate's PC run is over I can just do a whole weeks worth at once on the weekend.

nrich102

Pkbaldy

Manager   Baldy92 This manager is a Pavilion Member. This manager is online.
   UAE UAE Nat Assistant

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

DazBurg

Quote from: Pkbaldy on November 28, 2015, 12:20:55 PM
Manager   Baldy92 This manager is a Pavilion Member. This manager is online.
   UAE UAE Nat Assistant

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Welcome aboard champ

Still sorting out the rest weather EB is staying for sure and not surt about arniebats either

Btw on the offsite you will see i changed you to senior team so you can see the Nat boards as well

auscoyote

I think just sorted my finance problem i had :o :o ;D ;D 8)

28   29 Jul 2015   Bought   Riyad Ismail   PKF Tigers 2nd XI   20   $3,000
29   28 Nov 2015   Sold           Riyad Ismail   Liverpool FC           21      $2,430,900

WTF :P

auscoyote

I considered him a bargain so i bought him for resale value but i think Liverpool FC just paid Overs a tad.

Not that i'm complaining ;D

PowerBug

Quote from: auscoyote on November 29, 2015, 12:10:06 AM
I considered him a bargain so i bought him for resale value but i think Liverpool FC just paid Overs a tad.

What was he like?

auscoyote

Quote from: PowerBug on November 29, 2015, 12:37:22 AM
Quote from: auscoyote on November 29, 2015, 12:10:06 AM

What was he like?
He never played a match for for us so playing wise i dont know. He could be a gun in the making i suppose.
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=1572252
Skill wise iirc was Rel/Ord/Acc/Acc/Reas/Expert With his bowling and tech only just popping late last season.

JBs-Hawks

Hes not worth 100k let alone  2.4m. Something dodgy there.

auscoyote

That's the 2 highest purchases of the season that Liverpool FC has bought.
Do all (Div 1) youth clubs have that much cash???

If so i'm glad i'm now focusing on youths.
I Just have to work out the market for them now so i don't overpay like LFC. I feel i got a grip on the 20-24yr pricings but the $$$ needed for 16yr atm is surprising as i have never really looked to buy top end quality pups before.

More time i have to set aside to study the FTP market :( I should of taken notes the first time around