Main Menu

From The Pavilion II

Started by m0nty, December 16, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

I'm not buying anyone. I'm probably going to be losing 80-100k a week  :-\

Sold my first YP of the season for 800k though (He was good but had poor fielding. Takes too long to friggin work on)

JBs-Hawks

Drove that price up  abit for you but yea wasnt paying more than that for poor fielding

PowerBug

FTP down for everyone else too? Getting an Internal error? And I get an error when trying to post on the forums and it seems that no one has posted for about an hour.

Torpedo10

Quote from: PowerBug on November 13, 2015, 04:40:35 PM
FTP down for everyone else too? Getting an Internal error? And I get an error when trying to post on the forums and it seems that no one has posted for about an hour.
Yep,

I thought this new server was supposed to stop this crap,  ::)

PowerBug

Still down for everyone else too?

Very difficult for a game to grow if the site keeps dropping out >:(

nrich102

Torpedo10

Been down for almost six hours now.

I'm pretty filthy with this.

PowerBug

Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 13, 2015, 09:09:34 PM

I suppose Battrick has never had this kind of outage. One reason Battrick > FTP. ABout the only thing though.

Torpedo10

Quote from: PowerBug on November 13, 2015, 09:12:26 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 13, 2015, 09:09:34 PM

I suppose Battrick has never had this kind of outage. One reason Battrick > FTP. ABout the only thing though.
Well the rest doesn't matter if the bloody site isn't coming up.

Torpedo10

auscoyote

Ok so ive just returned from a great days cricket at the WACA half pissed and sun bitten.
With all being good and inspired by our great Aussie team i was determined to make it home on time to buy another potential player for my team.

And now this "Gateway Time-out" WTF ::) >:(

Nevermind, twas a choice day. Warner seems to of tempered his aggressive shot selection and looks in complete control of his game right now, whilst Khawaja is surprising me and might be finally staking his claim.

So IF FTP has been down for 7 hours now i might just have to forgo my player and finish off this choice day with skimpys and beer at my local :) :)

Shall be bracing myself for the hangover 2morrow though :( :(

GO AUSSIES!

auscoyote

Hey it's back on people,
Thought i would check one more time. Still missed my players though :(
Off to the pub it is :)

PowerBug

Finally back on. Some teams got screwed over in the World Cup though geez.

BratPack

Quote from: PowerBug on November 14, 2015, 12:04:41 AM
Finally back on. Some teams got screwed over in the World Cup though geez.

Not us. We're into the Semis in the T20 World Cup ;D

PowerBug

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=1517442

I'm not normally one to change the names of my FTP players, but I felt like doing this one. Bayya Jansze was just a crap name, and the name I changed it to is an ex First Class cricketer in Sri Lanka (played 76 games). But the reason I chose him is because he now plays at a club which I played a season for, and now as I umpire, I get his team about once a season. The player is exactly like him except the real Madu is a left hand batsman. And he's a great bloke which obviously needs to be a requirement.